Prison ideas

Home Forums Prison Feedback Prison ideas

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

Idea 1: Anvils should support op enchants.
    I tried to add silk to my tier 2 pick (eff6 unb5) but it was giving me eff5 unb3 silk instead of eff6 unb5 silk. Anvils should support op enchants.

Idea 2: warp event
    It will be a rentable place like bm to which everyone has access. Should be a good looking place and players should be able to build and stuff there. Rent for 1 hour should be 2.5k and it would be able to be extended for up to 5 hours. Once the time is over, the place would reset and other players would be able to rent it. If you say its same as plots, I say low rankers don’t have access to plots and this would be the perfect place for player hosted ore parties and drop parties. Owners would have /fly in their area and it should have an option to enable and disable editing for other members.

That’s all for now.

#114912 Score: 0

BearPVP
    Blocked

Kewl

#114926 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

Idea 1- not really, i repair my p1 pick all the time and i dont get some hybrid enchantments or some sort

Idea 2- good idea but if the low rankers can get /fly in the world, wouldnt it be unfair for people that has /warp plots? Also low rankers already have cells and they are 1 day per rent

#114932 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

No ender it wouldn’t be unfair since ANYONE can use the event warp meaning ANYONE can get /fly.

#114998 Score: 0

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

Ender only the owner of the place gets /fly and that is just when he has the place claimed. Also owner can toggle players being invincible there :3

#115335 Score: 0

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

Bump

#115338 Score: 0

Levisor
    Participant

vote up; specially 1

#115346 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I like number one, but I’m worried it might mess up the economy. If people have enough Tier 6’s or maybe P1 pickaxes, they could make up to a fortune 50, efficiency 70, unbreaking 50 pickaxe. That’s just OP.

If I’m wrong, and I understood how OP enchantments works wrong, please let me know!

-Alohas from the Navy

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!