Prison Guide /Warp Quest !

Home Forums Prison Feedback Prison Guide /Warp Quest !

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Artoriel 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Hi there! :)

This is The Prison /Warp Quest guide!

This is how things work. You go to /warp Quest in the Prison Server and talk to One they will tell you to do something for them, things like getting 101 of stone etc,etc. The NPC’s have names, Like Mark, JackRunner, etc etc. The really fun part about this is this. When you’re done with your Quest you will get a Something cool! No.. It’s nothing bad or anything you can get things like G MoDs, F cures and more! Yeah they may seem very hard, heck when you time you time with them they’re not! Sometimes you may get cash / money or Op Items ( Not like a Shp40 sword or anything ofc ) But you get what I mean.

For now, we only have a few quests, but more will be added by time being! Also! We can only do a Quest every 24 hours / A day! Means that lets say I do the same one all the time becuase it’s easy. Well I can’t. Just wait a A day.

Here are some tips you may need to help you out!

– /Quests : Shows you all your Quest commands that you will need!
    – /Quests quit : If you think a Quest is to hard or you just don’t want to do it then do /quest quit.
    – /Quests stats : Shows your stats on what current Quest you’re doing, showing your Quest Points, also will tell you what Quests you’ve done!
    – /Quests info : Just tells you the info you want to you like who made the Plugin etc etc.
    – /Quest [quest name] : Just showing your information about your Quest if you may’ve forgot it.
    – Another tip: When the NPC’s talk to you if you don’t want to do the Quest say no if you do want to do it say yes ( No /’s )

I will show you a Pic of what they may say in main chat! :)

View post on imgur.com

Hope you liked this Guide. :)
    Have a very nice day and enjoy ClockSpeed’s Update! 😀

What are you waiting for?! Do some Quests! :)

Note: Do not say I’m acting like a Mod here. ClockSpeed said we can do this if we want to.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  2Federal.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  2Federal. Reason: Had to post some more Tips
    #122578 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

Appreciated you made this guide. Might even be used as an official guide once all the spelling errors are taken out of it. It’s good to see some helping hands. Thanks.

#122579 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I already sended the link to ClockSpeed. And you guys are welcome glad i can help. :)

#122587 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I could help correct the spelling and grammar ;3

(No offense to Tavon)

#122600 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

I just have a question, you do left click or right click on the villager?

Also the villagers on the end of the left and right side don’t work or is it just me. Im confused

#122601 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I think its Right.

And about the Npcs. ClockSpeed said he is letting us test Quest out. So they will have more of them there soon. But as of now just do the ones that able to be done. :)

#122636 Score: 0

Artoriel
    Participant
    2 pts

Sticked :)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!