Prison Coming Back

Home Forums Global General Discussion Prison Coming Back

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Crazymicho107
    Participant
    1 pt

Greetings Everyone,

Hope your all having a great day so far!

As everybody knows that me and my staff team are bringing back prison on my upcoming network, as OriginalGame prison.

We currently have the eldest map of the prison server, as well, we will be having the newest map really soon. We will be discussing which map to apply, or maybe we can merge maps. Since a lot of you guys got bored of the eldest map, we may put the newest map, which is still being built.

The prison that we are workinlong on, is not full OriginalGame prison. However, the same maps, same plots and same basic things.

We have discussed that there will be Prestige, However, since it is really boring to keep mining to reach the Prestige 10 , We have decided to do less prestige levels, up to 2-3 prestige.

We have also added a new CustomMade plugin. That will make it even more fun to play on our network. or [OGPrision].

I won’t spoil what is the plugin, but it will be really awesome. Which will add a new whole economy to our network / servers.

Everything from the original EternalCraft prison is still on the server, but we have added a new variety of plugins, and 1 custom made plugin. To make the server more enjoyable.

Currently we are working on more Custom Made plugins, that have never been seen around.

There will be only 4 ranks [Prisoner, Guard, Officer, and Commander] Ranks now have more abilities and perks

We are also adding more special perks for donors, rather than the CrackShots and the perks that were on the original prison.

Prison ranks are also still the same ranks from A-L. Probably with different permissions this time.

Donors will also have the ability to merge plots, and/ore will also have access to a Donor plot warp. [Still being discussed]

I don’t really want to spoil everything, so this is the basic things that will be added on prison, there is still much more to come. After releasing the server.

Our Prison Staff Team
    ++ZeeKingEpic [Operator and Manager]
    ++TavonPlays [EnderLord]
    ++SaltyPlayz [Me]
    ++Jmillz11
    ++DrDeath700 [Second Owner]

Our Network Staff Team
    ++Fluffy_Roll
    ++ZeeKingEpic
    ++SaltyPlayz
    ++DrDeath700
    ++EnderLord [TavonPlays]
    ++Jmillz11
    ++BraggerCobra
    ++FreshKev
    ++xSub

You can apply for staff on our website!

-Regards,
    SaltyPlayz [IndestructMC Network Owner]

• This topic was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by  Crazymicho107.
    #135954 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Link to the website: http://indestructmc.enjin.com/home

#135957 Score: 0

Crazymicho107
    Participant
    1 pt

Anyone interested into working with us, just send an email to IndestructMCNHelp@gmail.com

Also, you can apply on http://indestructmc.enjin.com/recruitment or send an email.

#135960 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I think the only legitimate staff members are Epic and Jmillz lol.

#135962 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!