Prision Report 12#

Home Forums Prison Reports Prision Report 12#

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Artoriel 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Murilo
    Participant

Your username: Malvina826

User Reported: TavonPlaysMC

Motive: Scams, i will had lent 22M to this user, and he says me: “When i can, you return your money” and today, i ask him if he pay my money and he says: “#Scamsfordays”, and them i ask again, if he scams me, and he says: “yah.” and them i ask if she return my money, and he says “No.”
    i never thinks that i to be scammed by a moderator… LOL…

date: 24-10-2015

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/FfVQA

Have a nice days! :)

#130291 Score: 0

jwidja
    Participant

Why would a mod do that? I cant believe tavon would do that. Shame on him.
    Next time just becareful who you trust.

#130293 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Not protecting tavon or what.

But mods are not exempted from playing like what normal players does. So they still can play prison server like us at their free time, which includes killing and scamming.

Yea so becareful next time.

#130294 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Anyone can scam you… Lol. Doesn’t matter if they’re a mod, donor, or member, they can scam. I mean sure, TrialMods may look trustable, but if you read /rules, you should automatically trust nobody.

#130296 Score: 0

Murilo
    Participant

sincerely, you have reason @DragonEngineer and @jwidja , but a moderator can not do this, If somebody is moderator does not mean that he/she can cheat, steal… I hope to recover the money and this user receives the punishment that he need…

#130297 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Cheating (not referring to using xray or unfair advantageous mods) and scamming are part of prison server gameplay.

And mods are also players, they need to take a break from moderating work by playing. So they will be considered as a normal player at that time. So scamming is still allowed.

Just becareful next time. Don’t even trust mods when comes to transaction or anything that possibly lead you to doom.

You can trust mods when comes to technical help, such as player reports and bug reports

#130298 Score: 0

Participant
    2 pts

Even I do not believe tavon would have done that, but, scamming is allowed and scamming is not cheating. (u can scam him if he is not participating in an official event, by that way u might can get ur stuff back)

#130310 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Okay lets get things in one big ball.

Scamming, In game money, tools, items, gear, and etc.
    Can’t donor scam: Donor scams.

First of all. It doesn’t matter if I scammed you, really. This is Prison, its how the Gameplay works. If you don’t like it. Then I’am truly sorry. But we can’t fix that just for you. And moderators get to have their fun as well. I know its out Job to keep things in Lines, but you make it seem like we can’t even Play on the server. :/

I’m very sure that 50% of Prison Players, Mods, and donors, have scammed before. Its nothing new.
    If you don’t Trust me then thats just fine. I won’t get mad at you. But just know I’m a Trialmoderator for a Reason. Now.. If you think moderators shouldn’t have fun then thats not really fair. :/

I even talked to ClockSpeed about adding this Rule but he seemed to not agree with it. So yeah.
    There also isn’t a need for this Report.

The scammers are out there in Prison. Be careful!
    Have a good day! :)

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by  2Federal.
    #130329 Score: 0

Artoriel
    Participant
    2 pts

Report Denied.
    Sorry.. But scamming is allowed. Please refer to the rules, or do /rules in game :)

Staff Members are supposed to help with Technical Issues, not gameplay. They are trustworthy when it comes to technical issues, but in the gameplay itself, you should be careful of who you trust.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Prision Report 12#’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!