Prision Mod App

Home Forums Prison Mod Applications Prision Mod App

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Murilo 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Murilo
    Participant

In-game names used: Murilo99 – murilo992010 – Malvina826

How Old are you: 17

In what country do you live in, and what is your timezone?
    New Jersey USA

Are you able to record for evidences? Yes :)

Do you have any previous experience in Moderating? If yes, tell us your experiences as detailed as possible, but do not Advertise any server IPs!: No, I’ve never been a Moderator in a prision server but yes I was expertmod in survival of the EC before. i know that the commands vary between survival and prison, but the work as moderator in both is the same.

Do you ever get punished in EternalCraft before? If yes, when and why? And what did you learn from that?
    Yes, I have been banned in Survival, About three months ago for abusing my permission as moderator but after that, I have lied to the mod team survival and EC users and i was bypassing. but after that mistake, I was very sorry for my actions and I’ve noticed which for larger than the error, I must say the truth and bear the consequences corresponding. I’m still very sincerely sorry for what I did, and I have promised not to do it anymore.

The Server you are applying for:
    Prision

How Often are you Online in Prison: 2 – 6 hours per day

Why do you want to become a Moderator?
    One issue is that I consider myself very active in prision and another issue is that I love to help people as much as you can ,and if i can’t solicit help a moderator. I try to make as many reports and be aware of all the concerns and doubts of users.
    I speak english and spanish
    I like to follow the rules (although the problem that results in survival, which I am very sorry).
    I try to be as friendly and pleasant with users to achieve good communication between both.
    I know it’s difficult to trust in my, guys, but try to show that I am very sorry and that never more It will happen the same

I think that everyone deserves a chance

Thanks u all and have a nice day 😛

• This topic was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by  Murilo.
    #133877 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Vote Down!
    You was a abuser whom didn’t say anything about till the last minute. You lied on that note as well. You lost a lot of peoples trust on what you’ve done in the pass. You did try making up other story’s about you not abusing, but yet noone trusted you. You say that you ” Follow your Rules ” Yet it didn’t seem that way in Sv. Then lets not forget you lied to the Team witch really lost Trust of you. You bypassed before.

Anyways.
    Cons.
    -No details, just keep saying your sorry for something you knew better on.
    -Seems Immature, your 17.. And you didn’t say anything about your friend abusing.
    -Didn’t add Skype.
    -Abused before.
    -Bypassed before.
    -Not fully trusted.

Pros.

+Active on the forums.
    +Reports.

Have a good day. :)

#133879 Score: 0

Heyman
    Participant

Vote down

Basically everything Tavon said but the big thing is that your abused your powers and who says you wont do that again!

#133880 Score: 0

Murilo
    Participant

do not add my skype, because I do not care add to the public my skype, clock have my skype

#133884 Score: 0

jwidja
    Participant

GIVE ME ALL YOUR ADRESSES AND UR PRIVATE EMAAIL!!!!
    He doesnt need to include his skype for everyone to see

#133921 Score: 0

Murilo
    Participant

BUMP :) Thanks all for your votes :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!