Prices of rankkits,Cratekeys and Crates

Home Forums Prison Off Topic Prices of rankkits,Cratekeys and Crates

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  TheHighOreo 7 years ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

DerpPlaysMC
    Participant
    1 pt

Can anyone tell me the prices of the Ranka-L kits,Villager A-L Keys and the Ancient Crate and the other 1? can u tell me im almost done just improvements…

#137279 Score: 0

DerpPlaysMC
    Participant
    1 pt

its for my server

#137280 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Just figure it out on your own, and chill out with the spam.
    Your server won’t be exactly like the old EC prison, and it won’t be the same feeling as it, so just make it your own thing.

#137281 Score: 0

DerpPlaysMC
    Participant
    1 pt

ok megaseth and thanks,btw do u still know the other crate the next of ancient crate?

#137282 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

I barely played prison, so I have no clue lad

#137283 Score: 0

DerpPlaysMC
    Participant
    1 pt

ok man tnx :v for the advice and btw i already made Rank G-L Hook,C4,Cure,Dart,Shiv,MoD and Pickpocket it was really quick :v

#137284 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I like how you say “ok” to making your OWN server, then you proceed to ask what ancient crates cost…

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #137286 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

You only ignore people like him. It’s best to just leave it alone and just let him do his own lil thing. Like hell… What will he really do for anybody? I’m sure nothing.

Not trying to ruin down your server or whatever but you’re only making people leave this forums and go on to something else, asking us questions that we barely even know, do you know how long one of us played EC Prison? It’s been years now. Not talking about those fucking ‘ Off topic’ Prisons of EC…. I’m talking about the real EC Prison.

Good luck with you guys server ig?

#137287 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

oh federal, my lesson wasn’t evident enough for you? Why are u criticizing the server? like you do realize that you’re a pure blind ass fucking dumbass? like honestly you’re the biggest hypocrite i have ever met. You literally, and clearly criticize ander’s server, and then you go ahead tell ander to stop critzing other peoples server.. but im sorry but you need to realize that you are following on the same tracks that you are telling others not to, if you haven’t realized. Again ill tell you one more thing, and it will be really useful in life.

Critique people, not criticize.

~ vishu101/ImYoDaddy

#137288 Score: 1

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Last time there was a fireball this bad, Japan surrendered.

View post on imgur.com

#137291 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Man…. I’m fucking sleep cuz. Guys made my night lmfao like really man I really needed something… Was getting board here you know?!

But ehhhh anyways since you’re taking the ‘ High Road ‘ I’ll go that way as well. First off… Who is even talking to you two guys? Like really you guys take too many things to heart for no reason….

One person on the community is talking ” Bad ” About your ” Server ” Oml I’m done….. One person?! And ig that’s me right? How you’re reacting to this is only showing me that you’re not professional…. Like I could see… If it was a few other people talking a bit of trash your ” Server ” But it’s only me lol.

Don’t get me wrong here…. I had my feelings of the server being bad but you guys proven me wrong by that. But at the same thing… There are better ways to handle things like this. Like…. Ignoring the person who is talking trash? Like really who even goes to this forums nowadays? A few OG’s and a few old players and that’s about it.

I mean…. Look how far you guys server came? Would you really let me take everybody down with me? I sure hope not, what I say is just how I feel and I hope you feel the same way.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by  2Federal.
    • This reply was modified 7 years ago by  2Federal.
    #137294 Score: 1

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

Alright, heres the thing. It does not matter how many people are bringing you down, whether if its one or more than one. Its the fact that you’re not alone, and if someone is doing something negative which effects the other person, why not step up for it? its like bullying. You cannot simply ignore a bully and move on in your life. You have to fight it. You have to teach them a lesson, and tell them to fuck off or fucking respect. And by the way, whats in it for you? What is your criticizing supposed to mean? what is the meaning behind all this? because you’re clearly just wasting your time by coming here and accomplishing nothing. while the EC staff team is working hard trying to make the server better everyday, but no. People like you, who have so much free time in their life and have nothing interested to do. Come on the website, talk shit, act like the victim, and say it was not supposed to be offensive. we are not fucking illiterate, im sure anyone can tell the difference who is not in ESL the difference between critiquing and criticizing.

#137295 Score: 2

Xavier
    Participant
    9 pts

Completely ignoring everything everyones said, why are you all wasting your time arguing over servers trying to revive a long dead server that was already dying long before it died?

#137304 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

Gotta admit. People really need to grow the fuck up around here. 😛

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!