Prices In Dshop Are Crazy!!!!!!!

Home Forums Survival General discussion Prices In Dshop Are Crazy!!!!!!!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ADCKnight 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ButterNinja8
    Participant

Well i see skills ans nhu added xp bottles and dyes and crap to the dshop, well xp bottled are 1k each so in order for us donors to make a profit it will be over 1k! Thats crazy!!! So admins please change some prices in dshop please soooo meny prople complain hoe uor donor shops are soo much $ wonder why? And btw skills i love that anvil, thing at spawn and dshop its awesome

#30141 Score: 0

allbaseball77
    Participant
    1 pt

You can get it from villagers for free for emeralds. Then sell it at whatever price you want, because you’ll be making a profit anyway if it’s higher than the price you buy the emeralds at

#30153 Score: 0

ADCKnight
    Participant
    2 pts

The cheapest you can get EXP bottles off of a NPC is 1 Emerald for 4 bottles plus 1 emerald (minimum) to restock the NPC when he runs out.
    So at $750 ea per Emerald for donors, and accounting for the restocking fee, the cheapest you could buy a EXP bottle is around $200 each (Yes I was making a $400 profit off each bottle, suckers! 😛 )

However, this doesn’t factor into it the time it takes to gather bottles from an NPC, it’s a lengthy cumbersome process. It took me like 1/2 an hour to gather 1000 bottles, and it’s a chore to do, If I was doing this for a company in the real world I’d expect to earn at least $20 USD per hour for doing it because it’s so tedious.

So $1000 is a great price for them in my opinion, heck they could probably get away with charging $1500 each for them.
    I sell them for $1100 each now, so I’m still making a profit.

• This reply was modified 10 years, 9 months ago by  ADCKnight.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!