PR Suggestion

Home Forums Prison Feedback PR Suggestion

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  x 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

Suggesting to add
    -Kits
    Explanation
    -Special kits that only have vanilla minecraft enchantments but give special effects
    -Available for people that donate but special occasions like events and etc. can have kit prizes

Custom Enchantments
    This accompanies the previous suggestion which is the kits
    Explanation
    -Link to the plugin:http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/enchantmentapi/
    -If the mod team has someone good a coding and config. plugins it can be successful plugin
    -How it works is that every kit the player gets there will be random custom enchantments on it

Auto Events
    -Events that spawn at random times and give random loot
    -Loots with custom enchantments will be rare like 5% or so
    -Loots can contain junk like cobble and etc.
    -Loots can contain crackshots of all ranks and from bad to good
    -Loot will be spawned inside chests dropped at spawn pvp zone or at a specific warp like /warp dp or some sort

Thats pretty much it as of now :)

#131748 Score: 0

Bearbong41
    Participant

I font wanna make a new topic, but please add something against those line huggers :3

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by  Bearbong41.
    #131753 Score: 0

Timothy
    Participant

Make the spawn zone like the old factions. Once your in you cant get back to safezone, unless you reach for a pressure plate to spawn with cogwebs around it.

#131780 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

If anyone sees more private replies on this post or another post by random accounts that are not known in-game on EC, please immediately report them to a Moderator+. These posts have been cropping up everywhere, and the links in them are not something you should open. If one of these private replies happens on one of your topics, do not open any links that are on them. This most recent one was PG-18, so again, do not open the links.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #131784 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Oooh
    PG-18 >:DDD

#131802 Score: 0

x
    Participant
    1 pt

Why would anyone do that anyway…?

#131825 Score: 0

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

Called bots my friend.

#131841 Score: 0

x
    Participant
    1 pt

Yes but who would make a bot…
    I think it is a good idea got that implementation but when there are turns in hub mines, it’s nearly impossible to detect if there is someone hiding to kill you. Also, show some signs where things are… I find myself running into the wood mine without knowing (new mines) and make a scoreboard on the side with a plugin to show announcements, not everyone checks the forums… And not everyone sees the automatic dialogue.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!