Potential Giveaway

Home Forums Prison Off Topic Potential Giveaway

This topic contains 32 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

This is under planning, just wait for more updates :) (Expect a very complicated giveaway)

There will be 21 prizes. They are as follows (All are under planning):

1st prize:

2nd prize:

3rd prize:

4th prize:

5th prize:

6th-7th prize:

8th-11th prize:

12th-15th prize:

16th-18th prize:

19th-21th prize:

Here is how you play the game (Basically just choose a number and hope to win, but there is a twist)

You choose 7 numbers from 0-999 (a large range is fun). If your number is drawn, you win the prize, simple :)

Note: If 2 people win the same prize (by choosing the same number – I smell sabotage), each will get only 70% of the actual prize. 3 people means only 50%, and 4 people means only 40% and 5 people means 30%, 6 means only 20% and 7 is only 15%, 8 or more people means the number is disqualified and you lose a chance. So cooperate and either help or sabotage all other players :).

This is the format you need to follow:

In-Game Name:

Date and Time of Joining (Include Exact Time Zone – And DST if you have):

Why you want to join (50 words):

Your Choice of Numbers (7 Numbers):

Expected End Date: Late June/Early July (I have hoildays until June and 3 National Exams in July)

So have fun, make your choices now, and stay tuned for more updates!!!

#108950 Score: 0

Timothy
    Participant

Timothy

UTC +08:00 Singapore time zone 1am (or just June 1 2015 4:33pm)

Three main reasons. A wierd, complicated giveaway seems very fun and intriguing, with the sabotage option, we feel evil :D! Secondly, the prizes (should I get any) would be nice, since you are free rank, which will help rank me up faster if it is money. Third, I love contests, and I would test my luck, I seem to be lucky most of the time. All these words for killing time. XD

Numbers : 001 143 431 500 666 777 998

Oh by the way, good luck 4 ur exams!

#108951 Score: 0

Anonymous

O.O first entry… Alright i will keep note of this, i will make a new topic after i have finalised the details, you would have to copy and paste this to that topic as no entries will be accepted over here. But nice one though, a good example.

#108952 Score: 0

Anonymous

Oh yeah, another detail:

First Prize is most likely $13.7 Million in game money, that is alot of money (I would have given 6 months of emerald donor, but unfortunately i am banned from donating, hence i have only in game stuffs to give out…)

#108958 Score: 0

Breezayy
    Participant

In-Game Name: Breezayy

Date and Time of Joining (Include Exact Time Zone – And DST if you have):June 1, 2015 GMT -6
    Why you want to join (50 words):I want to join because this is for a good cause. It gives the less fortunate players a chance to win something. Even though I am FREE+ I am very broke right now and in need of a small donation. Thank you for setting this giveaway up, Melee. Good luck to everybody.

Your Choice of Numbers (7 Numbers): 47, 69, 825, 400, 127, 235, 750

#108959 Score: 0

Anonymous

-.- Edit button is gone

More details:

Prizes will be a mix of money, gems/ingots, crackshot items and etc.

Also please tell me whether you like such giveaways and want me to do it again, and to also suggest new and improved ideas!

Please put your comments down below and stay tuned for more updates (i hope to finalise by Saturday and begin accepting entries on Sunday)

#108960 Score: 0

are you frikkin me melee D: , :L -_- fine lets count how many words i wrote hmmm i’ll say i wrote 17 till now , oh wait i added ” i wrote 17 till now , lets count again ” ok 31 words with ( :L and -_-) how many left :L , hmmm about 19 words m wow Ops . . i wrote again -_- lets count aaah this will be 50 πŸ˜€ yeey i wrote 50 word , oh wait i wrote more than 50 πŸ˜€ , now lets put the reason why i wanna join dis : cus i leik wining , and i wanna reach free fair enough?
    damn forgot what time i joined :L : hmmm lets see , 6/1/2015 uhmm , and its almost 9:00 pm here

my ign is : 88green1
    ma numbers are : 88 , 99 , 111 , 222 ,333 ,884 ,500

#108971 Score: 0

In-Game Name:ethanowens

Date and Time of Joining (Include Exact Time Zone – And DST if you have): 3:10 pm, UTC -5:00

Why you want to join (50 words): cuz im not evil, i’m totally not an human, i liek to be eternal, we craft in Minecraft, I LOVE ROBLOX too, TERRARIA is addictive, HEDGEWARS is a war of hedgehogs, i has 3ds, i has wii, and i have lots lots lots and LOTS of cobblestone and dirt dort.

Your Choice of Numbers (7 Numbers): 879,137, 454, 954, 213, 479,569

Expected End Date: Late June/Early July (I have hoildays until June and 3 National Exams in July)

So have fun, make your choices now, and stay tuned for more updates!!!

#108972 Score: 0

In-Game Name:ethanowens

Date and Time of Joining (Include Exact Time Zone – And DST if you have): 3:10 pm, UTC -5:00

Why you want to join (50 words): cuz im not evil, i’m totally not an human, i liek to be eternal, we craft in Minecraft, I LOVE ROBLOX too, TERRARIA is addictive, HEDGEWARS is a war of hedgehogs, i has 3ds, i has wii, and i have lots lots lots and LOTS of cobblestone and dirt dort.

Your Choice of Numbers (7 Numbers): 879,137, 454, 954, 213, 479,569

#108994 Score: 0

Anonymous

Why is there a double reply, lag or something?

#108995 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

In-Game Name: AnderZENZ

Date and Time of Joining (Include Exact Time Zone – And DST if you have): 8:29 PM, Eastern Standard Time

Why you want to join (50 words): I want to join because I love.. money.. I want to get to Free+, so please give me the money, if I don’t win, You will die in precisely 129 minutes I’ll congratulate the winners and drink emerald juice that I got from an Egyptian pirate who’s name was Winnikol. He was very nice and helped me become AnderZ, from AnderZENZ. He also helped me make the human race, which, by the way, was always an experiment, so far it’s not doing too well. Oh well, you have about 166 hours to live. The experiment is a fail because: One Direction, Anime, Vine, Public Education, and an animal called a “Polar Panda.” Totally not sorry to Breezayy and megaSeth[bling]020.

Your Choice of Numbers (7 Numbers): 345, 863, 243, 059, 063, 967, 237

#108996 Score: 0

JuhJuhDuck
    Participant
    2 pts

In-Game Name: _jjpirate_
    Time entering: 7:45 GMT -6:00 June 1st, 2015
    Reason: To be quite honest, I’m the only mod that hasn’t reached free yet. I want to win to give me kind of a boost to free. People, like other mods in prison, keep telling me to get to free (like Husky) so I’m wanting to finally get that off my back, and when I reach free, what would I do but build a pirate ship πŸ˜€
    Numbers: 123, 456, 789, 101, 563, 790, 528

#109004 Score: 0

Bearbong41
    Participant

V2_Jester
    UTC+8 10:05AM
    I Wanna win dis so I can finally type /rankup in the server called prison and I can make many MoDs to rek melee and take his stuff so I can be one of dem pros. And plis pick my number bcuz money is my favourite word. Pick me or I keel u ur not be my frend plis plis I is a melee fan bcuz ur kewl and smart
    37 77 694 711 911 321 330
    #meh

#109010 Score: 0

Husky
    Participant

In-Game Name: HuskyTorchic

Date and Time of Joining (Include Exact Time Zone – And DST if you have): 6:09 AM – UTC +3 – June 2,2015

Why you want to join (50 words): I like to join random events. I need money (sort of) Even though i am Free+, I still wanna win because its for my little brother, i want to rank him up all the way to free if possible and maybe for town and nation too πŸ˜€ Thank you eres for making such events and Goodluck to everyone! Have a nice day.

Your Choice of Numbers (7 Numbers): 08 69 888 94 97 515 49

Peace out!
    Husky

#109036 Score: 0

Yaseen20
    Participant

In-Game Name: Yaseen20

Date and Time of Joining (Include Exact Time Zone – And DST if you have): 6/2/2015 +8 GMT

Why you want to join (50 words): I want to join for fun and I want to say good luck to all of the members who are joining and who joined. Is this 50 words alrady? I don’t wanna count.. Nope not close to 50 words, why you gotta make this.. I don’t like writing long words and sentences. Once again, good luck to all of the members who joined. This has past 50 words! πŸ˜€

Your Choice of Numbers (7 Numbers): 234 068 258 580 900 478 881

Expected End Date: Late June.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘Potential Giveaway’ is closed to new replies.

Posted by at

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!