Possible Fix to TPA glitch

Home Forums Factions Feedback / Updates Possible Fix to TPA glitch

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

How does the TPA glitch happen?
    We enabled safe teleport to fix warps and etc. Keep everything smooth.

How can we fix the TPA glitch?
    Disable safe teleport.

What does Safe Teleport do?
    It will tp you directly into lava, to the void or any place where you can die. All players with unsafe homes will not be abled to teleport to it and somewhat loose it.

============================================
    To fix this Tp glitch, I need everyone to reset their home on a BLOCk. Not in water, not on a slab, a legit block. A piece of dirt and etc. Don’t have interfering blocks and etc blocking your way.

#93487 Score: 0

15spike
    Participant

Noted, but does this apply to f home?

#93491 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Only applies for /home and any other teleportations within Essentials plugin {Warps, Spawn, etc.}

#93495 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Okay, I don’t think any of my homes are (wait nevermind..) I have /sethome in my base, I’ll go fix that

#93501 Score: 0

finally XD , i think we r safe now ? 😛

#93502 Score: 0

ahhh, just tested somthin , if ppl gets under the base , and tpa some1 else to him , the other guy will tpa inside (talkin about water bases , sea bases , etc . . )

#93503 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

That’s why my base is directly on bedrock.

#93506 Score: 0

Participant
    7 pts

Ander, you can still glitch in from the top… The only way to protect your base from tp glitching is to make a bedrock-sky base with walls taller atleast 30 blocks than the actual base… (no water protection on the first layer of the roof). Hope this gave you an idea for making a new base 😉

#93510 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Thanks, I do intend to make a new base soon, because my current 1 is A. Well-known of it’s location and B. Too small! xD and C. I can’t take the risk of rumors being true

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!