Possible Event

Home Forums Survival General discussion Possible Event

This topic contains 12 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Lovroman123 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Psycho9
    Participant

Well I’ve been thinking about hosting an event, just wondering if people would actually be keen to play it.

So what I’m thinking is a PVP event in a big arena, where you can compete in teams or individually. Aim of the event is each team has a base that they need to protect, stronger materials will be available in random locations in the arena to strengthen your base. So basically you can either defend or go attack other teams bases. Last team with their base not destroyed wins.

Tell me what you’s think, if yous like ill build it :) Psycho9

#62608 Score: 0

GrassFae
    Participant

hmm seems cool but there are many events coming up already :)

#62612 Score: 0

dr4gon1234
    Participant

Cool! Great Idea! But there are too much event already

#62613 Score: 0

Bongo
    Participant

There is no such thing as ”to many”

#62614 Score: 0

lol
    Blocked

See the thing is, I’m already working on huge pvp arenas. : P Just give it some time.

#62615 Score: 0

Reaperr_
    Participant

Sounds awesome 😮 I’d love to participate in an event like that… >:3 Imagine if we could pick our own teams.

#62630 Score: 0

Rannex
    Participant

Psycho maybe i can help you create the map :) I really love pvp events.

#62635 Score: 0

AlphaZ_
    Participant

One question, how many people per team?

#62636 Score: 0

lol
    Blocked

It depends how big the map is, at most it will be 5 for my pvp arena.

#62637 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

Why don’t instead of having to destroy EVERY SINGLE BLOCK on the base, why don’t we make it so that you have to protect 1 block or 2 and you’re suppose to try to defend it by using materials. And the last team with there block still there wins.

#62648 Score: 0

Psycho9
    Participant

Yeah I agree I don’t think there can be too many events, the more the better i believe keeps people engaged in the server. Im thinking 2 maybe 3 people per team, we could even make it like a towny event so each town can chose a team to represent the town? Although that could be hard. Yeah @PirateBooty that sounds good :) and @Rannex i would love some help!

#62649 Score: 0

lol
    Blocked

See the thing is PirateBooty, that that minigame you just talked about is kind of like capture the wool or capture the flag.

#62688 Score: 0

Lovroman123
    Participant

YE that would be nice
    !

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!