plz read it

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal plz read it

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Zevguns 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

pouyanvr
    Participant

mahan.told me and gh0st08 come with me but we are baned now why??? can you answer me??plz?????????????????????????

#27776 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

Explain what happened, what did you do when you followed him.

#27781 Score: 0

theroyalnickster111
    Participant

I know the story. I thought mahan was an xrayer, due to his tunnels. I contacted habla when I followed them to a little hut underwater, made of dirt. I went inside, told habla that I thought they were xrayers. Habla watched them, and BOOM. They were banned for xraying, because they were.

Case Closed.

#27782 Score: 0

BlazeBeats
    Participant

There was a lot of xrayers that day if I can recall

#27799 Score: 0

Macomatic
    Participant

Blazebeats, booface/Gh0st8 didn’t even say the day. How can you recall it? Ok, there is 2 stories. That either pouyvanr and mahan are both xrayer’s or that pouy got tied into it but did nothing. Its all up to the mods at this point.

#27803 Score: 0

Zevguns
    Participant

To all new members of EC, the mods are very observant. They know who exactly is X-raying. So do not download the texture pack/mod that is related whatsoever to X-ray. You will be banned for 24houra if its your first offense and perm ban if its been done by you multiple times.
    So stop being nublets.
    Regards
    zevguns.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!