Plugin Development

Home Forums Global General Discussion Plugin Development

This topic contains 17 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  alex31298 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

This is mainly to server managers and head mods but anyone can suggest a plugin

I have been getting back into plugin development in the last few weeks and if anyone has any ideas on a plugin that could improve the server ( i already have a few for mini-games and prison etc)

Feel free to leave them in this topic and maybe i can make it happen!

You can suggest about a plugin from a name to a command

Thanks for reading!- Alex

#130484 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

I would suggest a plugin for prison for a better PvP experiences

The problem with CombatLog is that people can hug lines and kill people from that line.

What the plugin should do is when Person A hit Person B in PvP area, Person A will be in “Danger Mode“, and able to be attacked anywhere, even in non-pvp areas, for a certain amount of time.

Person B can attack Person A from anywhere even in non-PvP areas. As long as Person A is in “Danger Mode”, without causing Person B to be in “Danger Mode”. In non-pvp area, Person A cannot attack Person B unless Person B is in “Danger Mode”.

When the timer runs out, PvP will be disabled for Person A in non-pvp area and Person B cannot attack Person A in non-pvp area. In other words, Person A leaves “Danger Mode”.

Logging out while in combat will cause the player to die, including the player who is in Danger Mode and the player who got attacked.

In summary, attacking players in pvp area causes you to be in “Danger Mode”.

Player in “Danger Mode” cannot attack players in non-pvp area, unless that player is also in “Danger Mode”

Any player can attack players who are in “Danger Mode” in non-pvp areas, without getting themselves into “Danger Mode”, unless they attack in pvp areas.

Feel free to clarify anything. Thanks

#130488 Score: 0

Participant

@DragonEngineer That’s a great idea, but sadly I don’t think there are such plugins available right now… :/

#130489 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

^ did you even read what Alex wrote

#130490 Score: 0

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

Although its a good idea it would completely bypass the god mode protection put in place, It can be abused very easily and i don’t think it would work well

@TyTaggartDP

The who point of the topic is to get new plugins made, not existing ones added.

#130492 Score: 0

Participant

Whoops sorry XD I kind of assumed you were suggesting to add in a new plugin.

#130493 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

^^ he does want to add plug ins
    Bruh re-read what he wrote 3 more times XD

#130497 Score: 0

Participant

*Guhhh
    I’m having some serious concentration problems XD

#130502 Score: 0

Beijimon
    Participant
    4 pts

Sounds cool! A money multiplier with permissions would be nice for Minigames.

Thanks!

#130507 Score: 0

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

Can you expand on that further, Beijiimon

#130513 Score: 0

BananaKing105
    Participant
    5 pts

Alex 😀 we missed you, I don’t have an idea I just wanna say hi

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by  BananaKing105.
    #130549 Score: 0

Participant
    2 pts

I got banned and cannot rejoin after I got unbanned, could u help to improve the ban plugin?

#130568 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

The pvp feature with Combatlog is already available. I think it’s a change in the config.

#130570 Score: 0

Beijimon
    Participant
    4 pts

By the money multiplier I mean something like this:

You can add a certain permission node to a player and it will allow them to earn a certain amount of extra money (double, triple, etc). For example, if I had the permission for double money, I would receive double money from killing players and mobs.

#130581 Score: 0

Participant

Are you able to make a small Party/Team Plugin, that allows up to a party of four and does not allow teammates to attack each other?
    With only commands (Such that it won’t ruin other plugins) such as:
    /party create [PartyName] (Creates a New Party)
    /party invite [Name] (Invites player to your party)
    /party disband (Deletes the party)
    /partychat (Toggles party chat mode)
    /party gleader [Name] (Lets the previous leader of the party give their leader position to another player)
    /party kick [Name] (Allows the leader of the party to kick a player out of his party)
    Basically I thought this would be good mainly for Survival and Minigames(For those games such as KitPVP and OITC, since they’re based on continual deathmatch and isn’t the type of “last one standing wins” game). It can also help to bond players together 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!