PLEASE UNBAN ME

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal PLEASE UNBAN ME

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  RiverRunner600 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

RIV3N_Playz
    Participant

Please River you are mi friend, i banned for the reason “hacks” you know i not use hacks all my things is in the acount Jelcarck i enter only to cath my clothes surival is my life please come on admins come on mods come on owner please i don’t now what i do with my like if i ‘t be in EternalCraft i love <3 EternalCraft is the best server in the word i all days vote or this server.

#118792 Score: 0

Raythefirstblood
    Participant

I think Riven it’s a good Boy , he insulted a mod because he was baned °-°
    In a video that i see there said that he have kill aura , but in the video no is any kill aura .
    Please unban him (In my opinion)
    Ithink that he is good Boy haha
    Really 😀

#118793 Score: 0

Raythefirstblood
    Participant

And of the Bypassing i think he enter with that account for open his chest but i don’t Now Please unban him :’3

#118794 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

No. You were told to not make anymore topics about your ban. If you keep making topics, you will be blocked (river’s words)

#118805 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

You have made 3 ban appeals and all have been rejected. if u keep spaming ur ban appeals every day u will be banned on forums.

#118809 Score: 0

RIV3N_Playz
    Participant

2 ban apples one no count vishu you are not now my friend please unban me please please this server is my life come on please i love EternalCraft

#118810 Score: 0

RIV3N_Playz
    Participant

you see murilo ! he have 2 acounts you see ArcheHerocsc and Einow is Diegox31 ! what only me ! please river come on unban me i nesesitted a help please !!!

#118812 Score: 0

Murilo99
    Participant

Hello!

There are several differences:

I and Einow, we have two accounts, we have an account as moderator and one as a normal user! (I and Einow). Einow: Diegox31 – I: murilo992010 . Moderators know about my accounts and Einow, Having two or three accounts not bad. You cannot have multiple accounts, when one of these is banned, this is Bypassing!

I recommend that you stop doing post of Ban Apple! 😛 !

#118814 Score: 0

i wanna try an ban ”apple”
    lol

#118819 Score: 0

RiverRunner600
    Participant

On september 1 2015, make a PROPER ban appeal using the template.
    If you make another ban appeal before this date you will be truly blocked and this time im serious your crossing limits.
    You are banned for , using kill aura,and if You think you didnt hack well you insulted a mod and bypassed. If you dont understand ask murilo99 or einow to translate.
    Denied,DO NOT MAKE ANY MORE BAN APPEALS Till 1/9/2015.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘PLEASE UNBAN ME’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!