Please help me.

Home Forums Survival General discussion Please help me.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  allbaseball77 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jttt3
    Participant
    1 pt

Well if anyone could answer this it would be much appreciated. I was thinking of getting a payed account but want to keep the name of Jttt3, If i made a payed account with my name as it is now would i still be able to get on to the server and would i still have all my chests, money, donor rank, etc on the account?

#26622 Score: 0

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

Unless the account name is taken, You should be able to join with that name, if the name is taken, speak to a headmod and get your chests, balance and donor rank transfered over.

#26623 Score: 0

jttt3
    Participant
    1 pt

Thanks alex 😀

#26625 Score: 0

Omega

When I transferred from OmegaX to OmegaTronz, all I did was log in as both from different browsers, and do /pay OmegaTronz (money). Next, I closed OmegaX’s window, and asked for an Expert/Guardian mod’s help. I would stand next to them at my chests, doors, etc. and they’d do /unlock, while I did /lock. The donor rank, I just asked Born, and had it transferred.

Omega

#26645 Score: 0

allbaseball77
    Participant
    1 pt

[This is only if you use Mineshafter]
    You could just migrate your existing Mojang account’s minecraft name with a paid account on Mojang.com. They asked me when I bought my premium. Therefore, no hassles with changing donor perms, chests, and money. And I got to keep everything that was mine, nothing was wrong with my EC account once I was premium.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!