Please Get Rid Of The Electrified Creepers In Ma!

Home Forums Survival General discussion Please Get Rid Of The Electrified Creepers In Ma!

This topic contains 17 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  harry28000 11 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

They’re really getting on peoples nerves because they now caN 1 HIT KO chu. Please! Vote No on Electrified Creepers!

#11720 Score: 0

PigsWillFly69
    Blocked

I Dont Think They Can Bender. Its Just Part Of The Plugin. Only Way To Remove Would Be To Remove The Plugin Itself

#11722 Score: 0

Zupers
    Participant
    1 pt

I think that electrified creepers make a great challenge in MA. I think they should stay. The plugin could possibly be edited and changed so the electrified creepers give less damage…but I think we should keep them the same.

-Zupers

#11726 Score: 0

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

Yeah, well at least do that ^

#11736 Score: 0

danielxing
    Participant

I’ve screwed with Mobarena before, and the mobs that spawn each round can be edited. Maybe less charged creepers? Or change the amount of damage they deal.

#11737 Score: 0

Invader_swift
    Participant

This race of creepers is the coolest creepers. They are like the rickstars of the mob world. Besides why should it be gone other than you cant just dodge them when they drop a fuse. Just use the bow class and hit tehm from afar.

#11738 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Invader_swift the “Archer class” was removed with the “Chemist class”.

#11739 Score: 0

Invader_swift
    Participant

Lawl im outdated. Then do the other thing i said. “Dodge it”. my bad on the archer thing. i hadn’t been playing MA since for a while.

#11742 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Err…Theres like 200 of ’em spread everywhere

#11745 Score: 0

harry28000
    Participant

its easy they take a long time to explode so you have time to run

#11746 Score: 0

JustinKong
    Participant

I vote down on this post.
    Electrified creepers are easy to kill once you spot them 😀

#11747 Score: 0

Joey (jminer96)
    Participant

I love electrified creepers although they deal a great amount of damage you get 60$ if you don’t like dieing from them the best way not to die is to go right up to them and start killing them also hope there is non behind us if you’re far enough away from them there is a chance you won’t die

#11749 Score: 0

danielxing
    Participant

They take as long as regular creepers…

#11774 Score: 0

shadow_slayer77
    Participant

@harry28000 I agree.

#11793 Score: 0

PigsWillFly69
    Blocked

Its Hard To Dodge Them Invader. There Explosion Takes Out Half The Ma. Plus The Amount You Verse Is Stupid And Before The Round Even Ends Another One Starts So Theres More Mobs Chasing You

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!