PLAYER REPORT !!

Home Forums Minigames Issues/Other PLAYER REPORT !!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Claustofobia 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

ASTOGaming
    Participant

Mintchoco is cheating in super smash heavily !!
    I couldn’t screenshot nor film it because the match ended, but I’m telling you !!
    He had nothing in his hand and when he punched someone they just got flinged with such force. I went to the other ship and saw players FLYING over it from such force.
    And I’ve checked everone else had full armour and their stuff, but Mintchoco didn’t have anything on and he was just flinging people off…

#27434 Score: 0

Zevguns
    Participant

Thx for the notice asto. But unfortunately, without solid evidence, the mods cannot accept the fact he’s hacking. But don’t panic, Born will take a good look and see if he is really hacking. For now, if you bump into him again, remember to screen it!
    Regards,
    zevguns.

#27443 Score: 0

Macomatic
    Participant

Lilkit, don’t post irrelavent content on topic’s but all you do is go under forums(top right) and chose the server you want to talk about. Then chose the subtopic, scroll all the way down and type your title and what your gonna say. Also, zevy is right. The mods can’t say if he was or not hacking. I usually record stuff, so either take snaps or record on a daily bases so you can catch things. Hope my advice helps!

-Macomatic

#27466 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

The best way to catch him in this sort of situation is to find him again and to set yourself up as bait and record him.

#27467 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

Mintchoco has been playing for some time and I have never seen him cheat. When he was flying, he probably super jumped then used the feather. Him using his hand was probably lag. He is highly ranked at hunger games and has logged in so many hours I would be surprised if he wasn’t caught cheating.

#27489 Score: 0

Omega

As Zevguns said, we can’t really take any action whatsoever without some solid evidence, whether it be screenshots or videos. Sorry about that, but we can’t go around falsely accusing people, now can we? Try and get some evidence, and justice will be given. We will however try our best to investigate.

-Moderator Omega

#27661 Score: 0

Claustofobia
    Participant

You should go there and play undercover lol

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!