Payment Suggestion – Born?

Home Forums Survival General discussion Payment Suggestion – Born?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  skills641 10 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

PirateBooty
    Participant

I have thought of a new great idea to attract more people into buying donor for a larger amount of time and for a higher price. I know many big companies that use this method and it is very effective.

The idea is that when we sell 1 month memberships we should offer a 3 month membership slightly lower than how much it would be if we added 3 1 month memberships. You’re probably confused so here’s an example:

1 month of prestige – $20
    3 month of prestige original would be $60, but if we made it slightly lower people could see that they are saving money and would want to buy it. If you guys are still confused tell me in the comments and I will try to explain it better.

#65442 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Um, isn’t that how it already works?
    1 month of Emerald Donor = $35 (USD)
    3 months of Emerald Donor = $65 (USD)

#65443 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

Really? Fail :l

#65444 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

But we should add the price for how much the donor will cost with three months on the donor ranks page. So people will know and want to buy it.

#65445 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

If you click on the donation options on the buy craft page. Here is a link to see the prices for 3 month donations.

#65446 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

There also biweekly donors too… Please check the buycraft webpage next time -.-

#65447 Score: 0

Trollson
    Participant
    2 pts

I understand what you mean by adding it to the donation page on the ec website and not the buycraft site. Ill add that now.

#65450 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

I only checked the donors rank page xD

#65452 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

You can click buy rank from that page.

#65455 Score: 0

skills641
    Participant
    3 pts

Also, when you click on the rank with more months, it tells you how much you save 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!