Password Reset for a really old account.

Home Forums Global Password Reset Password Reset for a really old account.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Wither 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

BlackPhenom
    Participant

IGN: MrDJTrash

So I was banned from survival like 1 year ago and I was really pissed because I was convinced by a friend to use an XRay texture pack.At the time I quit the server and got into League but now an old friend of mine told me that the Survival map was reset and that all the accounts were unbanned so I thought it was a good idea to start over.
    Now i’m not sure if I still have the inventory and the balance i used to on that account since the survival got wiped but it would be nice to have the account back.I can’t remember my password and I don’t remember to have any email to recover that password.
    The only proof I have is that I was certainly banned 2 times from survival once for Xraying and then the second time it was for advertising(not really sure).I used to own a city called Imperiazis right next to HappyTown on the old map,the account was first registered in the summer of 2013 I think,and that is pretty much all the proof I have.
    Now my question is:Is there any possible way to get that account back?I mean can an admin tell me the password or reset it?I’ve tried all the possibilities but none seems to be working…

~Thank you in advance.

#132201 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

I think I remember you
    My name was Trivesh99/Still

#132204 Score: 0

BlackPhenom
    Participant

Oh yeah!Weren’t you a ExpertMod when I left?Trollson was also a ExpertMod at the time.I got to speak to you a couple of times on different ocasions.

#132206 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

No lol.I was just a member :P.But i was expertmod in Factions

#132260 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Hi, nice to meet you. My namw is Tavon. :)
    You may’ve not seen me before. Not very old as others is. Anyways hope to see you soon. 😀

#132286 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!