Outrageous Wither Spawn Time!

Home Forums Survival General discussion Outrageous Wither Spawn Time!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  bleh 10 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

AcohCiiJom
    Participant

As Bongo and vsub said it spawns 2/3 times per day but as fibi and jttt3 contradicts, they said it was 24 hours per spawn whcih is 1 time a day, which is outrageous. If it was 24 hours then it would spawn every 3 oclock in the morning for me which is just insane! I hope the Admins can consider this because it seems so unfair that we SEA players will have a hard time trying to get nether stars.

#65881 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

What I know is 8 hours/wither, but I am not sure of it, maybr it was changed or I was misinformed.

#65884 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

It spawns once every 24 hours in 2 different time zones so it spawns twice a day. Also, the reason for this is that it is beacons are supposed to be rare and can cause lag. If the wither spawns too frequently, the item will become obsolete and cheap.
    Edit: That means 3 am and around 3 pm for you

• This reply was modified 10 years ago by  vsub391.
    #65886 Score: 0

FieryAnubis
    Participant

Also it doesn’t spawn on the dot. It spawns when we spawn it, meaning its random spawn, but its at minimum 24hours apart.

#65889 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

There is a timer that we have to adjust to to spawn it. We cannot just go crazy as Vsub said.

Well….you could always pull a me and stay up all night :/

#65893 Score: 0

PixelDoesMC
    Participant

@MSN001A1DeltaPlus Do you mean automatically…like when no mods are online and every 12 hours a wither spawns and it automatically broadcasts that? Because if it is I’ll try to make a plugin for this.

#65894 Score: 0

AcohCiiJom
    Participant

Thanks Guys for your replies! I totally understand your opinions and now I realized that if the wither spawns too frequently, people might abuse it and the beacons might create lag and problems throughout the server.
    Topic Closed.

#65895 Score: 0

AcohCiiJom
    Participant

By the way the wither did not spawn 3 o’Clock in the afternoon yesterday.

#65902 Score: 0

bleh
    Participant

Guys read what FieryAnubis said. It doesnt spaw n automatically, guardian+ mods have to spawn it themselves BUT they can only spawn it after 24 hours have past (in that time zone) so if it means that the last wither spawn was at 3:02, they can only spawn it after 15:02, ya get me?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!