OPEN EC PLEASE | MUST READ BORNCORP

Home Forums Global General Discussion OPEN EC PLEASE | MUST READ BORNCORP

This topic contains 15 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Juicy_Gummybear 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

dr4gon1234
    Participant

Dear Borncorp,
    I know it’s so weird but everyone is missing the server.. I am too.
    Late in 2012, i tried to learn how to play minecraft. Normally, i played with my sister on singleplayer. But then I notice the button called: :”Mutiplayer” that I never got into it. And then i google search: “Minecraft mutiplayer cracked” ( I’m not premium that day) and i found EC. It’s NOT like other server ( cracked) that everyone were friendly and helping each other… I really want to have the time that i spent hours and hours to build a house in town. I MISS THAT FU FEELING.
    So please, for god, for Jesus, Please reopen EC SERVER FOR ME, FOR EVERYONE.
    Please
    dr4gon1234

#135534 Score: 0

ZznabelaA
    Participant

There is really no point in asking him to open the server, since he will not. At least for now. Also you really need to move on. I am sure that there are plenty of servers just like EC, you just need to search for them.

#135535 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

there arent @Zz

#135537 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

There will be no Server like EC. And that is a fact! :/

#135539 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

Sorry bro. I appreciate your kind words. Unfortunately I can’t find a way to run the server properly, mainly due to the effort it takes to organize the staff. I miss EC too dude, it was sad for me to let it go. I had hopes for someone to take over, I was let down.

What I can tell you is that EC created strong memories for everyone involved, even haters actively discuss in these forums to this day. We accomplished this by being good to one another and caring for our community.

Carry EC in your heart and spread it to your communities, your family and friends. Remember this corny message and EC will never die.

#135541 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

I agree with the last part of what Born said, I don’t bother moping about EC, yet it’s still there in memory when I’m out during the day at college.

Fun Fact: Polar bears actually have black skin, and their fur is transparent.

#135544 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

Fun Fact: Polar bears actually have black skin, and their fur is transparent.

Stop spreading secrets.

#135549 Score: 0

Bandinan
    Participant

Lol

#135550 Score: 0

Bandinan
    Participant

fun FactCrocodiles eyes have transparent????😂😂ops forgot

#135557 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Just realized it’s been 2 years since I joined, EC really made my life go fast lol

#135560 Score: 0

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

If you miss it that much, organise a team to re-open the Server. I’m surprised no one has Revived it the same way Born Revived Whocraft.

#135561 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

It’s not that easy for most EC players. Most of us are not ready for such a responsibility, and this already happened twice and the third attempt is currently failing. I guess only Born was the right person for it, the rest of us aren’t as fortunate. 😛

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by  TheHighOreo.
    #135566 Score: 0

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

I’m willing to make a Server that’s exactly like EC. I’d only acquire a team who know what they’re doing, however. It probably would work, the only problem is advertisement, and, well, no offence, but EC was mainly EC because of it’s Community, not it’s content.

#135577 Score: 0

Juicy_Gummybear
    Participant
    1 pt

Sure aquire me! Jk, everyone hates me guess I’m not gonna be a server staff for a long time.

Btw I hacked on EC on the last day just to have fun.

Factions wasn’t fly/spider proof and alot of other hacks while minigames was all hacks proof except for combat hacks.
    Pretty cool to know I’ll probably just say minigame staffs did a better job than faction staffs in anticheating.

#135585 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

For a start, there aren’t very many legal adults in EC. On top of that, most of them have college or work or another important obligation. Note: The bank account or credit card you can have before you’re 18 has lots of limits, and if you have a bank account, it’s most likely under your parents’ name.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!