OMG Corrupted Chunks in my town

Home Forums Survival Bug/Glitch Report OMG Corrupted Chunks in my town

This topic contains 47 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  DragonEngineer 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • Author

ZeeKingEpic
    Participant

We are Working on Finding A Solution

#120441 Score: 0

ZeeKingEpic
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    #121031 Score: 0

Anonymous

How is the progress of this situation ongoing? As a co-mayor, i am equally concerned…

#121032 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Asked ZeeKingEpic to repair the chunk, they are now ready to be regen.

So far no incident happened again, but if it still happens I will tell him

#121037 Score: 0

Anonymous

And if it happens again, we might have to relocate the entire town, i have asked epic to relocate the entire town if its unfixable or re-occuring…

#121038 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

You are not the mayor melee..nor a staff

#121040 Score: 0

Anonymous

Trevish, Dragon consider me as a co-mayor, you, as a mere co-mayor, has no say here.

#121043 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

But you are not one melee :-)
    You cant tell mods to move a town while you are a resid3nt

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  Trevish.
    #121048 Score: 0

Anonymous

I am one, i dont have the rank atm because Dragon is afraid my account is hacked while i prepare for exams. Dragon considers me a co-mayor and its on the staff board. Please learn the staff board first.

Epic has already taken in my suggestion, what can you do? He has thought of it long ago, and i was simply merely reminding him.

Do you have any problems? If so, please talk to Dragon, and not erupt here. You have been chemically unstable, and we are afraid to handle these chemicals, as we can die from it anytime…

#121049 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Can you guys just STOP!

#121050 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Melee..you don’t say i’m stable..ok?
    I’m getting sick of you and your nonsense..My mind is not of a 14 years old kid like you!I got a reason why i said that our town will not be relocated

#121051 Score: 0

Anonymous

Dragon, ask Trevish, i am only merely asking a simple question, and he has to start an argument off it. He just doesnt understand my side of the situation and the reasons for it based off yourself.

Trevish, learn to not insult people, you may get warned for it. If you think you have a reason, please explain to me why so, so that i can understand your logic.

Either way, ZeeKingEpic has clearly stated that he will relocate the town if there is no fixes. He, as the server owner, overrides your complains. What can you do about it? Care to explain?

#121052 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Ok wait
    Let me copy paste the message i sent to jia

#121053 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Reasons for no reallocation of town:
    Loss of residents
    All protection will be removed from chests
    Players will lose their mobs if any(including horses)
    Plots may not be in proper chunks
    And worst part
    Server might crash when doing so
    Server once crashed when moved my 3×3 spawner

#121055 Score: 0

Anonymous

Oh look! Double post, warn him!

Either way, ZeeKingEpic has clearly stated that he will relocate the town if there is no fixes. He, as the server owner, overrides your complains. What can you do about it? Care to explain?

If you would like to protest against that, i suggest talking to ZeeKingEpic instead of me, i am not in charge of this problem. And yes, i am not on either side, because again, like you, i have no say. Let epic solve this problem, while we standby and watch.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!