What is this server

Home Forums Global General Discussion What is this server

This topic contains 15 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  k_forken 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Juicy_Gummybear
    Participant
    1 pt

I found the server mc.eternalcraft.com and is it real which is modded? do you guys play on it? Or is it a shitass boring repost? Btw, I played the old ec before

#137420 Score: 0

Juicy_Gummybear
    Participant
    1 pt

Yes, don’t mind me this big nub in EC; I didn’t visit the forums since a long time and I need helpppp

#137428 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

Dude, the server has been closed for 1 1/2 years now. The website is just for the community which keeps coming back. I personally check it almost every day. Which EC server do you miss the most?

#137429 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Aside from the obvious Survival, I’d say Tekkit.
    My only regret would be not following the further continuations.

#137430 Score: 0

Xavier
    Participant
    9 pts

Lol megaseth, the tekkit continuations didn’t last long either. This is there final continuation which eventually failed: http://premier-mc.enjin.com/

#137431 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Yeah, I remember going through and finding that ages ago.
    Still kinda regret not following them though.

#137432 Score: 1

Juicy_Gummybear
    Participant
    1 pt

I miss factions the most, my ign was sky12. EC was my first server I played on. I went through all the servers and loved them all. First, I went to minigames which is where all my pvp skills came from. Then, I headed on to survival with my sister. I got into a town and they kicked me because I was being an annoying person. I never knew how everything worked and how to claim stuff; everytime I make an awesome creation, it gets raided. That’s the time where I raged and headed on to Factions. There, at factions, I enjoyed it the most out of all the servers. I met my first friends that were nice and respectful. I still have one of those player on my discord (his old ign was paothestar). I hopped in Creative when i got banned for advertising. I got an architect plot and also got trial mod with my crappy application. Then I was demoted after 1 week for being banned on factions and got really pissed off.(idk why) I appealed for factions and then started loving EC again. I’ve been playing 3hours a day average and got too scared to apply for mod. The day the server’s about to shut down, I said a goodbye to everybody in my faction and all my friends. I really miss the dude that taught me facs in the first place and invite me to his fac. (MrFrancisco) I was one of the best faction ever (Bonbon). I was really stupid and didn’t know about power and such so dem binary shit raided my fucking base to some crap. I even had regen walls which they just sponged. I even cried (yes i cried irl). I moved on after the server shut down and played hypixel with pao like 5 hours a day during summer break. Later, me and pao made one of the best faction ever on cyclonenetwork. It was obsidian from ocean to sky 2×2 chunks with regen walls, 50 blaze spawners, 10 igs. And yes, I’m much more mature now and I don’t do stupid stuff I did 2 years ago

#137439 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

Dang, those memories. I am happy I was able to provide the environment for you. I am glad to hear you have matured. Keep improving!

#137442 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

That moment you realize almost two years after the events that you were so inactive for a time as CR mod you missed someone’s promotion and demotion. The light green tag “Trial Mod sky12” rings a bell but, I don’t know, too unsure about that. September – October 2015 was a harsh period of my life.

Answering born’s question: Creative, quite obviously, where I (non exclusively) met fantastic people like Zev, Cheesy, China, Squirtle, MissFortune and S_killer to only name a few. Shame on me, I don’t remember half the regular CR players.
    Still remember my second day in EC, when I accepted stacks of diamond blocks and potions from ‘TroyJunior’ – not the same Troy who became Prison head, dw – back when Skyblock (that was its name, right?) was in CR. Even worse: I unintentionally glitched the server and got Creative mode myself in Skyblock, didn’t use though, as I thought the game was just lagging. Total nub back then, barely knew anything about servers. TheOneLostTom was patient enough not to ban me but I felt horribly wrong for a week afterwards, especially when it was decided to move SB to Minigames (Hunger games back then) because of these bugs. Yep, that wuz me ;3
    There you have it, my little nostalgic confession.

#137445 Score: 0

Juicy_Gummybear
    Participant
    1 pt

No, I don’t miss my trialmod, I wasn’t into creative at all. Spanish ruled the world, especially those FNAF bears. The only thing I miss was Factions and it’s community. Creative was garbage to me after I got unbanned from facs. And no, I was always active after I joined the server in summer, 2015. (shhhh….. totally didn’t hack in minigames) what I meant by “I started loving EC again” was I started enjoying it and having fun, not I started becoming active.

#137448 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Oh god, the FNAF players… those guys were HORRIBLE… Seriously, obsessed with FNAF like 2 years after it came out 😐

#137452 Score: 2

Hablaman1
    Participant
    5 pts

OP gimme mod on this server plz

#137453 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

omgeeeeeeeee its hablaman!!!11!!1!!11! Has my kidz pls!

#137455 Score: 0

x
    Participant
    1 pt

O M G.
    is it the anderzenz

ur my idol bb

#137458 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Okey you become moderator @ 11 years old and get to manager before you turn 12 den C:

(Also if you aren’t already aware, yes I became trial when I was 11, and became manager a couple months before I turned 12) idk why everyone seems to think I’m 15-16 lol

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!