Oi

Home Forums Global Off topic Oi

Tagged: 

This topic contains 22 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Hypersquirrel2 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

JuhJuhDuck
    Participant
    2 pts

Nice to see how everyones doing… I just tried to play minecraft and got banned on hypixel and mineplex…. rip ig
    But it’s nice to see everyone’s not attached to minecraft as much xD… being honest, the game kinda died out…

#139998 Score: 0

Xavier
    Participant
    9 pts

Yes I most certainly do Ander. Assuming you want the unmodified version of the map, its around 7GB so you’d have to download it in 4 parts as I can’t upload such a large file in one part. Tell me if your interested.

#140000 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Nice pictures Xavier.. so much memories

#140008 Score: 0

Hablaman1
    Participant
    5 pts

Wat

#140010 Score: 0

primus1213
    Participant

Aww i miss you guy’s so much we gota figure out a way to get a server going again is that world download still available?

#140011 Score: 0

primus1213
    Participant

should i make a discord and try and get the band back togethere?

#140014 Score: 0

Hypersquirrel2
    Participant
    -2 pt

Coming back to see this is a real Phat oof.
    I just recently got back to minecraft from a long break i guess you could call it, i’ve been keeping to singleplayer games mostly..
    stuff like Skyrim, Mass effect, Need for speed, mixed stuff. Other than that i don’t find gaming as amusing as it once was anymore.
    And life.. well life for me is barely mediocre, i’ve been on the edge of giving up from time to time, but i’m still ticking, i guess.
    People saying they’ve had up and downs, so had i but the majority has been downs, but one should not dwell in the past.
    Well, i’ve got to say it’s nice to “see you” all, and catching up with you knowing it’s been all well since server shutdown, it would be great to either get together over, and in minecraft again or perhaps start over in/on a new game.

sincerely,

~Hypersquirrel2

#140015 Score: 0

Hypersquirrel2
    Participant
    -2 pt

Before departure, me coming back to check on the site may be a while, so i must also say seeing all this awakens some really nice memories, all the good people, all the fun i had, it’s all so different now..

If nothing would come to be out of this, i must say that it has been an honor to have played with all you amazing guys and girls.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!