Official Invader_swift Thread

Home Forums Global Off topic Official Invader_swift Thread

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  maxminoS 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Invader_swift
    Participant

hey guys, the server is great looks really nice now, the community seems quieter but I know a couple of the classic members from back in the day. Much love to everyone from the server including Borncorp it gave me something to do back then, was a great past time real talk, would love to thank the mod people actually letting me moderate for a couple of months and whatnot. loved the server so much i donated like 5 months consecutively. I never really stayed at server so hard other than EC, this is the minecraft server I have never been anywhere else with this much quality and friendliness. Thanks for the fun fam

#98868 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Hello there my name is Tavon ( Aka ) Tavon1924 , in game and nice to meet you and see you around EC again :)
    Hope you have your fun here once more. And yes the pass month we had some probs with the server, but it’s okay for now… It will indeed get better much soon.
    Even better then it was before 😉

And thank you for your love and feedback for the server. I feel the same way as well :) <3

#98878 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Get out of here, you’ve been inactive for months, betrayer Hey Invader 😀 Yeah, the server’s fine right now, it has gained popularity with the new updates and new branches. Are you coming back or just passing? :) Anyway, it’s nice to see ya around!

~Drumming Dice! {DD}

#98881 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

HAI Invader, I think I was trial when you were around but wb :3

#98884 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Hey Invader! I was a noob when I first saw you! Glad to see you again man 😀

#98887 Score: 0

jttt3
    Participant
    1 pt

Not perfect but makes a bit more sense 😉

Hey guys, the server is great and looks really nice now, the community seems quieter, but I know a couple of the classic members from back in the day. Much love to everyone from the server including Borncorp. It gave me something to do back then, it was a great past time, and I would love to thank the mod people for actually letting me moderate for a couple of months and what not. I loved the server so much that I donated for like 5 months consecutively. I never really stayed at any other server as much as I did EC – this is the best minecraft server. I have never been anywhere else with this much quality and friendliness. Thanks for the fun fam!*

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by  jttt3.
    #98899 Score: 0

lol
    Blocked

Holy crap someone who knows what fam means.

#98904 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Ohh… Hey Tom, long time no see once again 😛

#98942 Score: 0

Beretta3
    Participant

tom is nasty get outta here, this is invaders threa domg

#98984 Score: 0

Invader_swift
    Participant

Thanks for the love guys

#98985 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Next on Episode 98987,
    Return of the Invader?!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!