Now please keep hoping the unbbaned !! please

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal Now please keep hoping the unbbaned !! please

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 9 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Estani
    Participant

not still not try to enter and me says:Kicked whilst connecting to survival: BannedLF the ban hammer has spoken!please please Take away the banned I am anxious to return to play and have fun please

#105054 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Please follow the Ban Appeal template (you should’ve seen it at the top of the page from where you write up a ban appeal), otherwise this isn’t getting accepted.

#105055 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Ingame Name: (minecraft username)
    When were you banned: (date/month/year)
    Why were you banned: (reason for being banned)
    Who banned you: (moderator name that banned you)
    Why do you think you should be unbanned: (explain why we should unban you)

Please follow the exact format above and answer all the fields.

#105059 Score: 0

Estani
    Participant

I did this already but I repeat myself if I did want to see ya: http://eternalcraft.com/forums/topic/i-could-please-remove-the-banned-my-account-estanislao/
    Ingame Name: Estanislao
    When was banned: 19/04/2015
    Why do I not: put furnaces in the city of Dsilver789
    Who will not: Dsilver789
    Why do you think should be Unbanned: ok, I’m sorry for it alone I wanted revenge for Dsilver did the same in my city wanted to know what it feels like to have a city full of ovens usually never did these things but I was angry I regret doing’m nice with the other players I promise that is never repetER also remember that I have a TheDiamondCraft city to which I devo care. Also según Told Dsilver789 left or lost his city and now wants to live in mine. PD:I hope you understand everything because there aul for this use English translator

• This reply was modified 9 years ago by  Estani.
    #105062 Score: 0

Estani
    Participant

ut I Rogue_Art in Said I was gonna give me unbanned DID NOT so I made another question here the link: http://eternalcraft.com/forums/topic/hello-just-wanted-to-ask-when-i-will-give-the-unbanned-my-account-estanislao-th/
      and still does not give me what I waiting 2 days ago This is the 3 time I am doing this

#105070 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Alright, you should be unbanned, just don’t grief the outsides of towns again.

#105072 Score: 0

Estani
    Participant

wiiiiiiiii THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!! I promise to never do anything bad I will never again return to extrañava THANK eternalcraft

#105076 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Don’t accuse him of not unbanning you, there’s glitches with plugins..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!