not sure if this could be a player report

Home Forums Survival Player Reports not sure if this could be a player report

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by   8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

2ChainZ_OP
    Participant

A players asks for help about how to set his /t spawn messaging me. A lot of players come to me asking for help cause they see the iron tag and message me. When I solve his problem, tested his t spawn, he tries to kill me. I know tpkills are allowed now – though i dont really agree on that – but if this kind of situation turns out to be “ok” I think I won’t be able to help many people in general chat, and things might get a lil too out of handle.

on the 5th pic it was just a combo report about him using racist names. Thats it, sorry if i made the report incorrectly, thanks for the attention.

http://imgur.com/gallery/FVxA9/new

#122616 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

If he asked you for help and killed you, I think that’s considered luring

#122625 Score: 0

jwidja
    Participant

I totally agree with Ander!
    Go punish that LURER lol

#122633 Score: 0

Participant

Don’t trust that guy; He tried to kill me too when I tped to help him. I think he has other accounts like RedSnip3r too.

#128939 Score: 0

LippsAhoy
    Participant

I stopped answering both redsnip3r and madsnip3r when they repeatedly spammed me for frees. This situation is clearly luring and it’s a shame that dedicated players who are frequently online are exploited by casual pkers.

#128942 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Just do /ignore <name>

#128946 Score: 0

Participant

and if they start do do /tpahere do /tpatoggle

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!