not happen again was an oversight

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal not happen again was an oversight

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Bongo 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

CreeperCraft52
    Participant

——————————————————————————In-game name (with right caps): CreeperCraft52
    Why you been banned(X-ray, spamming,etc): Hacking
    Where you are baneed(the hub,survival,etc):Survival
    Why you Should be unbaneed:hello, it was a mia mistake, I was playing on another server with some friends and me eh forgotten to take off my hack, me in the server Eternal Cracked not use hack I swear, I promise I will not happen again because it already eh removed, I love this server and would like to replay this great survival, I promise that I will no longer have to ban more than will abide by all, as I said as I removed the hack eh. Sorry for that and promise not happen again demen one more chance, do not defraud. From already thank you very much!
    ——————————————————————————

#76928 Score: 0

This is your second ban, so it’s unlikely that you get unbanned. We take duping very seriously, and the moderators have given you a very lenient punishment. You were supposed to be given severe penalties, such as having your balance set to -3000000 or something. But nope, you get banned again for hacking, even after we give you a chance.

Don’t give me that retarded excuse of “I forgot to turn it off.” It’s extremely unlikely, and I believe it happens in like 1 out of 100000 players. The situation, from my point of view, is that you…

1. Got banned
    2. Got unbanned with no stuff and a bad reputation
    3. Decided to use hacks to gain an advantage over other players and gain resources more quickly
    4. Got banned again
    5. Made an appeal with a very old, outdated excuse

Oh, and you’re a rude player. I’ve seen you at one point swear and disrespect other players. So no offense, but EC is better off without you.

My opinion is that you should stay banned, since you’re a rude player, you hack and glitch a lot, and you duped (which is a reason alone).

#76929 Score: 0

BananaKing105
    Participant
    5 pts

I’m an total agreement with Richard, second offence, you said you weren’t gonna do it again, and there you go…

-Another one bites the dust

#76941 Score: 0

Leonando134
    Participant
    -1 pt

Im totally agree with richard

So…Vote Down

#76946 Score: 0

Bongo
    Participant

Hello,

Im not even going to waste my time on explaining why so.

Denied.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘not happen again was an oversight’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!