Not again :/

Home Forums Factions Reports / Bugs / Glitches Not again :/

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  maxminoS 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

*This is not a rage post*
    Ok so my faction got raided and I was wondering how tito got in. Wither said that there was a hole somewhere where we could epearl through but i searched the entire base and didnt find anything. The only thing that couldve happened is that Tito glitched in with an ender pearl about which max said that its banable. I asked wither to show me the hole but he said first he will discuss it with max. I know whats going on, and if there really is a hole just post the screenshot here. And yeah there was a hole in the wall from the inside today when i logged in and it wasnt there when we were getting raided. I contaced max on skype but there was no answer. Someone should take care of this because it is a serious matter. I am 100% sure that if the faction getting raided was deleterious or binary and we glitched in with an ender pearl, we wouldve been banned by now. Thanks for reading, and i hope things clear out.

#114356 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

Just to clear out, the mods aren’t bias about banning people depending on their faction. Mods do their job regardless of who the person is. I can’t ASSURE you that anyone glitch e-pearled in, but I can verify that Binary got in without glitching. That’s all I’m going to say for now.

#114363 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts
    #114383 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

View post on imgur.com

Hole where they enderpearled through. Slabs are not full blocks, they are half blocks. They were able to enderpearl right into the slab on top of the chest which teleports them inside the base.

– Enderpearl glitching is pretty much vanilla. We are not going to ban them because when you are offline and players do enderpearl glitching, no one knows who did it and people won’t take responsibility. This also makes the game radiable instead of op unraidable bases. (It’s allowed to Enderpearl glitching now)

+ #titodidthis

View post on imgur.com

#114436 Score: 0

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

Ok so if ender pearl glitch is allowed, why did max tell own that he will get banned for using it?

#114444 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

Wat beta told me if I ender pearl glitch I will be banned

• This reply was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by  siverbullet.
    #115626 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

There was a discussion taken after that decision, and we decided not to implement it. No players were banned during the glitch yet, so I think it should be fine.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Not again :/’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!