NoiseEBay's Trial Moderator Application For Prison

Home Forums Prison Mod Applications NoiseEBay's Trial Moderator Application For Prison

This topic contains 13 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Xavier3479 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

NoiseEBay
    Participant

In game name:
    NoiseEBay

Your Experience With Prison?
    I have helped one of my best friends build his own prison server and I know basically how to run a prison server along with the basic commands. On the other hand I have been on the Prison server for a while now so I can get the feel of how the game play is. Anyways I have been active one EC in general for a long time now so I am used to the Essentials plugin.

Why Would You Want To Become A Moderator?
    I would want to become a moderator because I would love to help people that are new to prison and able to help the staff on Prison Blocks and to finish the server so everyone can enjoy it. So lately there have been people breaking the rules and the staff currently are always busy and can’t do much about it; so I would love to help put an end to all the rule breakers. Over all I want every member to have a wonderful time on the Prison server, Because Happy members is a happy server. And that is what we all want.

Thank You for you for your consideration, I will not judge you on your comments, they are you opinions not facts so be free to say what you want! 😀

-NoiseEBay

#66164 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

Vote Down:
    -Never seen you be helpful on the prison server in the time that you are on and I am online a lot with the tomcats group
    -I’ve told you on your survival mod app about your attitude, I haven’t seen a change. Sure its prison where things are harsher and such, but that doesn’t mean your attitude can be bad.
    So lately there have been people breaking the rules and the staff currently are always busy and can’t do much about it; so I would love to help put an end to all the rule breakers.
    -Thats funny, as you remember me, I don’t really sleep. I play mc for a while with the tomcats. I’ve seen mods on frequently doing things. If they aren’t on though, its YOUR responsibility to report these things to help out. Its YOUR responsibility to mark these things down for further notice. However I haven’t seen you doing that.
    -Essentially again you’ve just said you want to help. Making the mod app already means you want to help. You need better reasons.

#66172 Score: 0

mod67 / MrPvr99
    Participant

VOTE UP
    I saw you online , saw you helping , never cheated , never hack , never sscamed and you are so friendly

but xavier and trollson says that they dont accept mod apps but my vote is up there 😀

#66182 Score: 0

Rudy
    Participant

Middle – Down
    -Never actually see you help someone
    -ive read it twice but i havnt seen ur active time ( u skipped ,How Often you are Online:)

• This reply was modified 10 years ago by  Rudy.
    #66202 Score: 0

NoiseEBay
    Participant

Whoops my bad, I am online on average during the weekend is 7-9 hours. During the week 3-4 because I have school and I can’t get online as often. When the summer comes I will probably be online 10-13 hours.

#66897 Score: 0

Zevguns
    Participant

^
    Online time may help get you some credit but you should try working harder if you really want to get mod.
    For now, I’m at a Vote Middle.
    All the Best.
    ~Zevguns

#66909 Score: 0

Tito361
    Participant

Vote Up!!
    -Friendly
    -Never Cheated

#66937 Score: 0

Heyman
    Participant

Vote Up
    Way nice guy. Also when you guys say that you don’t see him help that much it’s more than likely because every time you ask someone if they need help they always say “I need money”. So that probs why you don’t see him helping.

#66938 Score: 0

NoiseEBay
    Participant

Here is just a check in, I am now Rank C, It took Forever!! (so if that changes my moderator application there you go)

#66940 Score: 0

bleh
    Participant

Vote Down

– Basically its what MSN said
    – But also, I’ve noticed that you have been quite disrespectful to people and to mods

#66955 Score: 0

RY4JisHere
    Participant

Vote up!
    -Friendly
    -Active

Good Luck,

RY4J

• This reply was modified 9 years, 11 months ago by  RY4JisHere.
    #66960 Score: 0

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

Vote down.

However, this may be the cause of us having different timezones but, I never see you online. And, if I do, you’re not helping people. One of your reasons states that you want to become a Trial Moderator on Prison to help newer people yet, you can do that anyway.

#66978 Score: 0

NoiseEBay
    Participant

@Bender It is probabley different time zones, because i’m online all the time

#67607 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Approved.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘NoiseEBay's Trial Moderator Application For Prison’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!