No Enchant?

Home Forums Factions General Discussion No Enchant?

This topic contains 27 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  maxminoS 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Beast
    Participant

hey Wither, is there any /warp enchant anymore? got money to buy enchants but not there D:.Fix this please thanks

#92060 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Wither wants to remove the enchantments.. I don’t know why but Yea.. I think.

#92063 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Well that isn’t really fair, Deleterious has lots of OP enchants from there, so now there is no more to go around? So now all the rising factions like mine will never contend? …

#92065 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

Why do you start picking on Deletirious in particular? There’s other players with such enchantments aswell, and donors also have access to enchantments.
    Anyway, if that is what Wither wanted, and nobody from the factions staff complains, nor feels like it’s a bad idea, he’s allowed in doing so. If you have any problem with it, you should talk to Wither directly.

#92075 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

i never see him on in facs for a few days..

#92077 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

it cant be removed we can only enchant till sharpness 4 in enchantment table and we dont get sharp 2-3-4 books

#92079 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

i agree with igra 😀

#92089 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

AnderZenz plz do not target Deleterious directly for everything. We did not specially went to purchase all the enchants before it was removed. Its removed by wither and was not a decision that a faction made because they did not want anyone else with overpowered enchants

#92090 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

#BlameWither

#92093 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

tako wheres bedrock? it is needed to make the assasin knife.. The shop is going bankrupt…

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by  Beast.
    #92128 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Maybe you should calm down and stop making false and invalid claim.

I suggest you get your proof first and stop accusing random stuff..

@ander

#92129 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

@Wither , Why are you saying things that clearly aren’t true? I never said anything of the sort. I’m simply saying that factions quite honestly, sucks now. Because you removed guns AND enchants, instead of ADDING some like people said to in polls? We as members, have every right to have an opinion on what WE want for the server, but removing those 2 amazing things just ruined it for me… mostly.

#92135 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

agree with ander…

#92141 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Hi there AnderZENZ,

To start off, I do not understand some sentences that you replied. Please check your grammar so everyone can have a better understanding.

“I never said anything of the sort.”
    “I’m simply saying that factions quite honestly,”
    “Because you removed guns AND enchants,”
    =========================

You claimed that I removed guns. Would you like to present me any proof at all? I’ll accept anything that is valid and prove a point that I removed guns.

You claimed that I removed enchants? Would you like to present me any proof at all? I’ll accept anything that is valid and prove a point that I removed enchants.
    ===============================

1We, the faction mod team, never said a single word about polls. We just added them to get opinions and no action was taken based off the opinions of the members so far. They were placed to test how polls work and just a few opinions about a certain topic.

If you like to suggest something, there’s a section called “feedback” where you can create a new topic and suggest something.

Lastly, I really suggest you get some evidence before accusing mods and players. There is something called “repair” which we are fixing things in faction.

The term “repair” refers to “fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault).” – Google.
    The term “faction mod team” refers to the mods that help monitor the faction server.
    The term “guns” refers to an ingame items avaliable in faction server .
    The tem “enchants” refers to ingame money bought enchantments on items.
    The term “polls” refers to the new feature of the forums added to cast votes from Ec Players. See 1 for more info.
    =============================================

I would like to decline this statement. There are updates/repairs being fixed for the enchantments which they are disabled on the entire server. They will be added back soon while we are fixing “something”

Guns were never removed at all.

@AnderZENZ

-Wither [Faction HeadMod]

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by  Wither.
    #92164 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

Hey wither 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘No Enchant?’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!