News for Semi-Vanilla server :D

Home Forums Global Off topic News for Semi-Vanilla server :D

This topic contains 22 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  GrassFae 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

Ign: ItzAli_
    Experience: Developing a server, Modifying plugins, using plugins, crackshot, coding, I have been a part of a project before, moderating experience. etc.
    Suggestions: none yet.
    How can you help: I can pretty much do anything except staying online for 5+ hours a day.

P.s if u need any help or details regarding this, feel free to pm me on skype.

#122713 Score: 0

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

Name: ChillzKillz99

Experience: Ran a server, Minigames moderator, Prison Ex Trial, Have experience with plugins and can configure CS

I just hope i get a better connection so I can help out more xD
    Just a heads up: I’m an awful builder.

#122869 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Trevish, why is my name on the ” list of denied”..? I didn’t even apply.. I clearly said I would help you, but I’m too busy to be interested right now..

So you’re basically saying, that if I were interested in helping in the future, I don’t have as fair a chance as everyone else? That’s obviously discrimination, it’s like telling someone they didn’t get a job before they even applied for it.

#122872 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

For cookiemonsterIII

IGN: cookiemonsterIV 😀

Experience: 2 years of Minecraft and 2 years watching semi vanilla let’s plays.

I think i can help because i can come up with great ideas and i am good with helping other players with the gameplay.

I also think semi vanilla would be a perfect server for EC and it could get EC more players.

Trevish i think this is a great idea because semi vanilla is like just a free lets play with other player which would be fun because i am one of the people who don’t like playing single player and personally think multiplayer is better so that means i will be active. Although as it is i play Minecraft 2-6 hours a day.

I hope you pick me to help with this project because semi-vanilla is a really great idea and i wanna help getting it to EC

#123158 Score: 0

xXGLGXx
    Participant
    1 pt

Can I build an elote shop?

#123281 Score: 0

cookiemonsterIII
    Participant

correction,i followed the template wrong

Ingame Name: cookiemonsterIV

How can you help: I can help with building suggestions and whatever else.

Experience: 2 Years of Minecraft and 2 years of watching semi vanilla let’s plays

Suggestions: I have none yet but once i get more into this project i will have some

#123282 Score: 0

cookiemonsterIII
    Participant

and i can build elote shops with GLG 😀

#123361 Score: 0

GrassFae
    Participant

topic closed by request of owner 😛 also no longer accepting applications; we have too many people :’)

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘News for Semi-Vanilla server :D’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!