New Hub for EC. :D

Home Forums Creative Feedback New Hub for EC. :D

This topic contains 23 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  2Federal 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Hello EC, players. :)
    I come with you a new build. This build is for EC / EC’s Hub. So i was thinking of making this a few days ago and i got the time today and went and ask a high rank mod, was it okay if i were to build a hub for EC? And they said yes. So this really only took me 2hours i think it would have took me much longger if Ze, and Roy. Never helped me so give them a really big thanks for there help. :)

Note: The mods can do what ever they wish to this build it don’t matter to me really. 😛
    If this build were to get accepted. yet i’m sure it will 😉

The build is nothing big or anything like that. It’s just for now till EC, can get much more better and on it’s feet again. 😉

So here you go: http://imgur.com/BJrtdNi,elyPEfy,Tf4mN5z,fB4WVsU

Before i go i’ll like to say you guys are very Welcome for all of my help All mod teams in EC, and @BornCorp, himself are welcome for my help and i will stay helping like this too. :)

#98768 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

Looks aight, it doesn’t really reflect on what EC’s about but a good start.

#98769 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Tbh I don’t see it as a good hub…It’s not what i expected.It’s just a plain rectangle room

#98771 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

I would probably say umm… Let’s keep the hub we’re using. I thought that the hub you made was like the hub we’re using :3

#98772 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

It just looks like you use world edit. Make it more decorated. Kinda like the space needle. More decorative and not a square

#98773 Score: 0

lol
    Blocked

This is way too plain…

#98774 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

^
    Also,this thing took you 2 hours?What a joke lol…

PS: That moment when Tavon is overconfident that his crappy hub will be accepted x’D

#98776 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

Trevish, you are under no position to openly insult someone for contributing what they can to the server. If you think you can do better in 2 hours try then.

I know his hub isn’t the greatest but all I care about is the fact that he is trying to help us instead of putting down other people.

#98777 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

I have the right to give my opinions waveware :)

#98779 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Opinions are open, but please do not add in disrespecting messages in them.

And I think the hub is too simple.

#98788 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

” Also,this thing took you 2 hours?What a joke lol…

PS: That moment when Tavon is overconfident that his crappy hub will be accepted x’D ”

insulting me again? I try my best to build it look’s much better then the one we have now. I’s just for now. Not for 7months or so… Untill the mods think it’s really time to make a better / new hub i think this one can be added 😉

#98793 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

No offense, but I’d still prefer the current one over this.
    Tbh, I’d like a hub-based spawn like the one in Minigames, that would look quite awesome as a hub..

#98870 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

It’s not the one as MG. But it maybe better then the last one i show you guys. 😉

#98876 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

The current one is way better..cozy

#98915 Score: 0

Miko004
    Participant

gg 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!