New commands for all player [Donators and no Donators]

Home Forums Survival Player Commands / Admin Commands New commands for all player [Donators and no Donators]

This topic contains 12 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  ADCKnight 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Noisetorm_
    Participant

Alright there’s alot of people in Eternal Cracked that speak Spanish but for some players it gets annoying and I would like a command that let’s you have separate chats like /chat 1 for English /chat 2 for Spanish /chat 3 for any other language anyhow I hope you will pit this commands on action thanks.

#45089 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Suggestion was already made..

#45093 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Well ppl usually dont like when theres some spanish guys, but why separating? Ik this is pretty annoying for some english players, but its the same thing for those who are spanish. But, separating 2 cultures is not a good idea. Minecraft is created for socializing, not just for playing. Just dont look at the chat when spanish ppl are talking, abd thats it 😐

#45094 Score: 0

Zevguns
    Participant

^
    And furthermore, its too complicated for the newer players.

#45095 Score: 0

^

And furthermore, it’s racist.

#45104 Score: 0

thegamer2145
    Participant

u guys can know a guy name nachito1 always talk something to me but I cant understand it xD

#45105 Score: 0

Claustofobia
    Participant

I wish there was a translating plugin. :/

#45107 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Toni it would be sucks as google translate D: And anyways why do u want to we understand everything they are saying? You understand them, g4u, u dont, g4u too.
    However, it would be good if there was a plugin to translate sometimes yeah. A plugin like: press T, and click on the thing u wanna translate. Double click for another lang, triple click for again another… Same thing for our messages: make it in english, click/double or triple or *something* click, and it appears in the wanted lang.
    Just a suggestion 😛 And i m already searching…

• This reply was modified 10 years, 6 months ago by  Dicedead. Reason: More specific now :P
    #45110 Score: 0

Noisetorm_
    Participant

Im not bein racist i speak spanish as well iknow spanish but it’s annoying spme times.

#45118 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

Many people also know my native language, and sometimes you see them online and chatting in that language. I do agree for it being annoying.

#45122 Score: 0

majicjack2434
    Participant

I already suggested this in my topic “My Bilingual Idea”

Go check it out 😀

#45123 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

^^^

TRUE

#45127 Score: 0

ADCKnight
    Participant
    2 pts

We used to have a plugin that did this over a year ago, no one used it and it was somewhat buggy, so it was scrapped.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!