New Changes to Towny

Home Forums Survival General discussion New Changes to Towny

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  skills641 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Psycho9
    Participant

Hey I was wondering and probably need a reason/understanding of the new town land restrictions.
    The thing that doesn’t make a lot of sense to myself is that that there is a limit of 9 plots per resident which isn’t a lot i believe, especially when there has been the introduction of /warp survival 2. And now that the server has been expanded a great deal. The land is there to be utilised so why such a small limit? And i believe that that is the reason for expansion of the server.
    I do understand why there is a limit on the amount of land a town can claim but i just find it silly when the server is so large. Maybe the more land you a town claims the more it costs to claim that land, could be an alternative?
    Anyway give me your thoughts, Psycho9.

#62557 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

I think you misunderstood, it is not the limit of 9 plots per resident, I think they meant if you have a town, and you only have a resident in it, you can only claim several plots+9 plots. So every resident that joined your town can make your town bigger. I also do not think there is a limit to claiming plots, its only that it is more expensive.

#62567 Score: 0

Kevin77555
    Participant

Oohh makes sense now lol. My thoughts were with Psycho

#62568 Score: 0

Bongo
    Participant

Like MaxminoS said its:
    1 member = 9 plots (Which is still alot)
    As if you think about it 9/10 members in a town own 1 or maybe 2 plots.
    Besides that the world got expanded due the fact we where running out of space and that small towns could take in alot of space. For example a town with 10 members could claim up to 160 plots.

#62570 Score: 0

skills641
    Participant
    3 pts

residents can own 100 plots (max) as for residents in your town, your town can expand (NumResidents * 9)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘New Changes to Towny’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!