New Bear item

Home Forums Prison Off Topic New Bear item

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Spy 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

BearPVP
    Blocked

I was thinking of a Bear Armor and stuff the idea is great because its like the Swag armor and more
    Chestplate name Bear Plate
    leggings Name Bear Pants
    boots Name Bear Boots
    helmet Name Thinking Cap
    I want armor to have Prot 60 Unbreak 30 Feather falling 15 Fire Prot 30 Thorns 5
    The sword name LetsBearPVP
    Sharp 16
    Unbreak 6
    Fire aspect 5
    Knockback 1
    Pickaxe Name Hole Digga
    Eff:35
    Fortune:20
    UnbreakVIII
    Sharp V
    Fire aspect V
    Fish Name: BearsFish
    Ability Shoots snowballs that do 2 Dmg and knock them back 6 Blocks and when you hit people with it them have the bubble effect for 2 seconds and they get slowness VII for 2 seconds and Blindness 2 for 1 second and has sharp 1
    All the items accept the armor would be traded with Borncorp Shard
    The armor is Weekly Trade coupon And 2 Essence Of summer to make it hard to get IF this item does get accepted Have Fun getting these items 😀

#115663 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

This is an unBEARable suggestion

It looks like a reference to you :/

#115664 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

How about making it a reference to borncorp? He is a polar bear (that’s what everyone assumes) so maybe we can have this “bear” set referencing to polar bears instead of regular bears. The LetsBearPVP (Which could be renamed polar sword) could be next week’s weekly trade… or maybe the polar pickaxe! The rest of the set could be obtained by a special event or maybe add it as prices for the event/ancient crates.

#115665 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

@TheHighOreo that, my fried is a bootiful idea

#115667 Score: 0

jwidja
    Participant

Yas @TheHighOrea yas
    but i want the jwidjarious armour coz bear surggested his bear armour bahhahah jk 😀

#115669 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Nah the sword needs to be named “Polar Bear Claw” because Polar bear & Born.
    Anyways, this does sound like it’s just referring to you honestly.
    Other bears in this are Polar Bear (Born and myself), Panda (Bree and BetaWolf (I think))

#115675 Score: 0

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

I just want Super Cool Super Saiyan Swagger Armor plssss

#115687 Score: 0

BearPVP
    Blocked

Oops! Big mistake i forgot to add the Polar Bear stuff

#115721 Score: 0

BearPVP
    Blocked

Lol i screwed up big time
    megaSeth020 Said
    Nah the sword needs to be named “Polar Bear Claw” because Polar bear & Born.
    Anyways, this does sound like it’s just referring to you honestly.
    Other bears in this are Polar Bear (Born and myself), Panda (Bree and BetaWolf (I think))
    . What I Meant and the Embarrassing part was I Forgot to add Polar Bear Please Forgive me On that
    TheHighOreo said: How about making it a reference borncorp? He is a polar bear (that’s what everyone assumes) so maybe we can have this “bear” set referencing to polar bears instead of regular bears. The LetsBearPVP (Which could be renamed polar sword) could be next week’s weekly trade… or maybe the polar pickaxe! The rest of the set could be obtained by a special event or maybe add it as prices for the event/ancient crates. I mean’t to make it a reference to Borncorp but i screw up and it should be from Ancient/Eventcrates etc maybe L crates also.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by  BearPVP.
    • This reply was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by  BearPVP.
    #115726 Score: 0

Spy
    Participant

I thought he was BornCorp, not DeadCorp -.-

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!