Need more in the Door.

Home Forums Creative Feedback Need more in the Door.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  2Federal 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Now Cr, is not so hot. Well it’s a good server and always will be. But when it comes to main chat things get real.
    I can barely understand what these players are saying but the only thing i do understand is there spams.
    Now i know it’s school time / test wars going on with mods and that is making them resign etc.
    But mods like Banana, Epic, Zero, and more are busy with Sv, Prison and Mg. So i ca understand why they can’t get online in Cr and do somethin. But i think it’s time to have more mods in Cr, becuase the one’s we have now are busy with things.
    I can srsly stay online for like 5hours and sit there lookin and i have like 12 Cr reports ready to report. Yet that’s a shame to see from a nice server of ours.
    But the ppl who are known to EC, are inactive in Cr, so that’s out of the window.
    What you guys think we should do? Keep fighting with these ppl? Or have more mods in the door?

#102487 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

To be honest, we’re not really in the need of mods right now, considering most of the people are Spanish. Once we’re done with the 1.8 update, which shouldn’t really take long, we’ll add a proper plugin to prevent spam and cursing, and maybe chat channels to separate languages. To be honest, I’d think you’d do good as a moderator, but like I said, we have somewhat enough mods for now.

I hope though that after we get things done in CR, you’d stay interested. I’m pretty sure I will.

#102500 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Tavon I’m being honest with you.. Nothing is out of control.. EC is clearly in a long and grueling transition, none of the servers are “hot” currently.. Eventually though, EC will rise up again, once things are actually fixed that should have been done in the summer.. Nothing is really getting done in survival due to the amount of spammers, so now the admins and HeadMods have to deal with spammers, instead of getting new plugins or fixing glitches.. So there’s my story, spammers are making maintenance get delayed.. So that’s part of why I want to become a mod, to deal with that.

• This reply was modified 9 years ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #106856 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Well It’s been a very long time when I last saw a Cr Mod online.

I mainly see Headmods and Admins.
    I mean our last E Mod just got demoted If I’m right.
    Samething with the Trial.
    Inactive.

That got to mean something xD

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  2Federal.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!