Narnia's Ownership

Home Forums Survival Town Gossip Narnia's Ownership

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Skeletor 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Moraine
    Participant

Hello Dear members, I am moraine an Expert mod on survival. Im currently a town assistant in Narnia currently ruled by a cherished EC member known as Saso, he is a good mayor both intellectual and enduring. He really gave alot for Narnia: although lately he has not been online much. I’m currently also the most frequently active assistant and to sum it up act as a mayor of course with limiting power and I wish to make Narnia a better place for current and future residents. Saso is on approximately two times a month and doesn’t give to the town as much as I do since i joined Narnia. I have offered him the idea of him allowing me the town’s mayorship but he doesn’t seem to want to hand it over and i certainly don’t find it fair he take my town running credit to himself. I strongly feel that if I were mayor I could make it blossom to it’s full capability.

I ask for the community of the server to give me proper feedback both positive and negative wether I should be granted this opportunity and if appeasing enough if a head mod could consider.

Thank you for taking the time to read this,
    ~Moraine~

#61080 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

This is my opinion even if I’m not in this town, I would like to say this based on my own conflicts I’ve had in the past regarding towny ownership struggles. I would say that the mayor has the right to keep the town for himself regardless of who helps out more. A friends town of mine [not naming names due to privacy reasons] the assistants do do more than the mayor. However the mayor still keeps the town since he started it all. Moraine you might have done a good amount of work, however in my memory and what I’ve heard server history wise from reliable sources [players in whom I trust including mods] Saso has done a mile shot more of work in Narnia. Hence forth I find that Saso should keep the town no matter if he logs on twice in a month. For the record I’ve seen Saso act grateful for his assistants a handful of times he’s been online.

I heard towny ranks might be extended on the server. Cross your fingers for that and maybe when Saso comes on and the towny extention ranks are there, you can be booted up a bit in the administration of Narnia. You are a moderator, why not talk to skills about it. Speaking of skills, you should just consult along with Saso maybe to a head mod to see what they think, they probably could give some input to this situation that can be beneficial.

This is just my opinion. However others can think differently. Don’t take this too strongly or personally. Its one comment. Others will talk about how they feel as well.

#61091 Score: 0

Antares6
    Participant

Well, i think you would be a good mayor,but i have to agree with MSN001A1DeltaPlus, the mayor has to be really inactive for you to do that but as MSN001A1DeltaPlus said,maybe you can get a towny rank with more permissions to help the town if the headmods and Born add more towny ranks.

#61094 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Hm.. id say you would make a good mayor. Being your one of the most active people in that entire massive town.. But hopefully saso will get online so you can discuss it with him.

#88239 Score: 0

Skeletor
    Blocked

Oh Moraine, how I miss you. Also RIP Narnia, with 100 something thousand left in its bank

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!