My survival ban appeal again :P

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal My survival ban appeal again :P

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  megaseth 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Einow 
    Participant
    1 pt

Ingame Name: Einow
    When were you banned: 10/06/15
    Why were you banned: X-Ray
    Who banned you: I don’t know
    Why do you think you should be unbanned: I believe that this is again an error or an bug the last time is a bug with my ip, Now i don’t know what happen,i asked to megaseth in Skype to say me all about my ban but he don’t give me a good reason i say that that i believe that this is an error,I am using the Wi-Fi of my aunt and i don’t know if my cousin use hacks and that because i am banned, but i am not sure , so i believe that is an error because i never use hacks in my live,i am a rely know person on the server and all the persons who know me know that i not use hacks, So i wait to fix this that i believe that is a error or bug also i like to know whit what account my ip has been banned, I wait help 😉 finally I suppose that if this is a bug this don’t affect my mod app (sorry for advertising) Wish me good luck 😉 :3

#110315 Score: 0

Timothy
    Participant

I don’t play survival, and im don’t think you used any hacks, if you login and found you were banned. If you were half way playing and got banned on the spot, it means that you were suspected of xraying.
    I think think that it’s a bug, and I was banned in minigames once as I was mistaken as a hacker.

#110546 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Unbanned

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘My survival ban appeal again :P’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!