My suggestions for factions.

Home Forums Factions General Discussion My suggestions for factions.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  igra2002 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Idle timeout – I was AFK for around 20 minutes at the spider spawner near my faction, mowing the lawn (IRL) for my mum, and when I got back, I was expecting to be kicked for idling… but nope

NO McMMO – It seems like a nice addition, and it’s pretty typical for Faction servers to have McMMO, but I wouldn’t want people getting hell rich from placing/breaking 1 sugar cane block next to water with the Farmer job… (Not to mention the already implemented ‘/sell’ command)

Donations – Now, this is obvious, as well as it most likely being worked on/added already.

More ‘/kits’ – Some kit suggestions:
    /kit miner – Gives Iron Pickaxe, 16 Bread, 64 torches. – Cooldown: 1 day/24 hours
    /kit daily & /kit weekly – Maybe some upgrades on the gear.
    /kit tools – All stone tools, 20 Torches, 5 Bread. – Cooldown: 6 hours
    /kit farmer – 64 seeds, 1 Iron Hoe, 1 Water Bucket, 8 Melon Seeds, 8 Pumpkin Seeds. – Cooldown: 1 day/24 hours
    /kit pvp – 1 Iron Sword, Pro1 Leather Armor Set. – Cooldown: 2 days/48 hours
    /kit god – Costs $20k but gives full diamond armor ($850 per diamond in spawn shop) – Cooldown: 0 days/0 hours – as long as people have money, they can do this.

XP Bottles – Bottle of Enchanting’s at the spawn shop – $1200 maybe (To be discussed by the moderators if added)

These are just suggestions

This can be replied to with your opinions/suggestions

• This topic was modified 9 years, 11 months ago by  megaseth. Reason: XP Bottles
    #68111 Score: 0

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

Thank You for the Suggestions! All will be Considered. Keep em comin

#68120 Score: 0

Adrenalinemc
    Participant

Nice suggestions!Great job thinking about it. But the kits are a bit extreme for a non-donator though.

#68130 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Mcmmo might be added if there are is a huge amount of people wanting this plugin. WE are currently working on it.

WE will definitely add more kits.

And for donations: that will come in the future. WE are busy working on other stuff atm.

#68133 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Adrenaline, I know the kits are a bit much, but they’re just suggestions 😛 they’d be fiddled with obviously, and as long as my suggestions helped, then I’d be fine with that xD

#68140 Score: 0

Adrenalinemc
    Participant

Yep ok noted.

#68149 Score: 0

tyyalex
    Participant

I like the idea with kits. I’ve never seen a kit where it takes your money, I’d like that to be implemented 😀

#68152 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

I think ALL the kits should use money. I could just start in the prison server, go and do /kit farmer, and bam, I got myself a good ol’ piston farm. And den I do /kit pickaxe, bam, I get all the items to make amazing things, so yeh, I think they should be toned a little. I mean spawn shop would have things that’d be expensive that could be for free.

#70159 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

thx for adding /kit weekly and /kit daily wow and good job for those suggestions

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘My suggestions for factions.’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!