My Mod Application!

Home Forums Prison Mod Applications My Mod Application!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Artoriel 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

LeoMessiKid
    Participant

In-game names used: LeoMessiKid10

How Old are you: 15

In what country do you live in, and what is your timezone? India ( 2:37 now )

How long have your played Minecraft? 5 years

Do you have any previous experience in Moderating? (If yes, tell us your experiences as detailed as possible, but do not Advertise any server IPs!)
    I am a staff in 3 servers and a Owner of my server. I also would love to be
    A staff here!

Do you ever get punished in EternalCraft before? If yes, when and why? And what did you learn from that? No. Never

The Server you are applying for: Prison

How Often are you Online in Prison: 3 hours – 4 hours

Why do you want to become a Moderator? With Great Power comes Great Responsibility. I will keep up to my Responsibility to keep the serer fresh and clean! I will help the server players for any info, help players sort their problems, stop abusers / spammers etc and hackers!

#117419 Score: 0

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

With Great Power comes Great Responsibility

I disagree.

I’m not voting, just pointing

When did you start playing in EC prison server?
    If you started playing like a month ago, your chances of getting accepted are low. You need to be playing for at least 2-3 months in order to apply for mod.

Are you active on forums?
    I just checked your profile, and you just have 1 topic made. You just joined the forums. As a mod you need to be active on forums to check all the recent topics and to stay up to date.

Like I said, I’m not voting.

#117858 Score: 0

Anonymous

Bump

#119930 Score: 0

Artoriel
    Participant
    2 pts

Denied.
    Sorry.. Your application is good, but we will have to reject you this time due to your inactivity in game. You can try again in 3 months :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘My Mod Application!’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!