My Mob Arena record

Home Forums Minigames Issues/Other My Mob Arena record

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  20010821 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Claustofobia
    Participant

View post on imgur.com

Also, when there are a lot of players in one arena, the boss is actually kill-able. It’s much more fun than a guaranteed game over.

#121325 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Agree, the most number of players I had for mob arena was 11 players, easily clear Round 10 Cave Spider Boss, and managed to reach into Wave 20+ / 30+. But if only solo I will not reach far as you will be overwhelmed by the cave spider boss

#121329 Score: 0

Claustofobia
    Participant

The Mob Arena boss needs a re-visit. It’s OP.

#121344 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

With little lag and average to good skills 4 players are enough to kill the boss, 3 if one of them is a super pvper, 2 if one’s a hacker. 😛

Seriously now, 4 players are enough to kill the boss, the only condition is that they don’t waste all their potions in the first rounds on zombies and skeletons. It’s not just a matter of how good they are, it needs some teamwork: the boss aims the last player who has hit him, so if everyone gets a little bit, they’ll survive easily.
    Also, that’d not be fun at all to kill an easy boss; you’d not feel like you did something big anymore. 😉
    Finally, the MG MA isn’t like Survival’s one. It’s very hard to play solo past wave 7-8 because it’s simply not intented to be played alone unless you want the money and that’s it. :)

~Drumming Dice! {DD}

#121353 Score: 0

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

I played the arena solo and managed to kill the boss. How did I do it? Secret 😛

Nah jk if I see you ingame I’ll tell you how.

#123000 Score: 0

Participant
    2 pts

U can kill the boss by urself by using fisherman kits, it is so op after u eat the enchanted golden apple and drink the strengh potion

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!