My last ban appeal

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal My last ban appeal

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Scruff 11 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Scruff
    Participant

Hello!

Its me scruffy,I was banned 2 mounths ago..Simon Nacevski(simche) hacked SKATER8O8’s account and i was online at that moment and he gave me all of skater’s money..I was like LAWL because at first  i didnt know who it is i thought it was skater

The next day i was banned,end of story. So could i please have 1 more chance to be unbanned? I only did this because i like to play on the server,back in the days I had A LOT of fun here it was the main server i played on so i would be very happy if you unban me!

-Old friend scruffy

#7881 Score: 0

Scruff
    Participant

Think about it and answer ok? 😉

#7883 Score: 0

zac9797

Ok Scruffy, You Have Been Given A Chance Before, it just show that we cant trust macedonians, we dont know what they are going to do next, So i dont know rather to give you a chance or not, your a long time player… but i dont know its borns choice

#7903 Score: 0

Scruff
    Participant

Ok then zac, please tell me what is the answer when born or mods will decide.

#7905 Score: 0

Chibichuba
    Participant

I will have to coincide with the previous statement and deny this appeal; as my personal opinion.

#7906 Score: 0

Scruff
    Participant

Ok chibi.

#7907 Score: 0

Scruff
    Participant

It would be great if i get unbanned but if you dont wnt to unban me im ok with it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!