My Internet Issues

Home Forums Survival General discussion My Internet Issues

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  F in the chat for Kobe 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

F in the chat for Kobe
    Participant
    4 pts

Hello all 😀
    I’m just popping in to say Hi, and to let you all know, if you’ve seen me on lately, that I won’t be getting on again until about the 22nd/23rd this month, due to, as the title shows, my internet issues.
    It’s nothing bad, it’s just whenever I try to connect I’ve been disconnected due to “Read timed out” which is my bad, the net at my place has been kinda “poopy” lately, and the aforementioned date (22nd/23rd) is when my net should be back up and running good 😀

Now that that’s said and done, I wish you all farewell, and have fun with your time on the server, as I know I will when I get back on 😀

#20028 Score: 0

F in the chat for Kobe
    Participant
    4 pts

Also, to whom ever may watch my videos, please note that until said date in the post above this is here, then I won’t be uploading any more videos :\
    (Sorry for advertising, but this is for those who don’t know of it, and don’t know what my Youtube name is) youtube.com/megaSeth010
    I’m not to sure if that’d work, but if it doesn’t just show up with the link, then just copy and paste it 😉
    Again, sorry for advertising 😛

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!