My ideas for Factions

Home Forums Factions General Discussion My ideas for Factions

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Wither 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Antonij
    Participant

I came up to some ideas for factions. Why don’t the mods add ranks in the Factions. You buy the ranks with in-game money and you get some controls like:/hat opening a crafting table with a command, seeing other players inventory, heal and etc.Also minigames.Minigames where you fight with players and you get prizes like:Diamonds,Gold,xp,food etc.Later you sell the prizes and you get money for a rank. Also i have an idea for donors. Why don’t you let donors change their gamemode in creative it would be awesome.Also you can add some tools that you get with donating real money.You can add Op armor too.
    Theese are my ideas. Hope you like them

#67953 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Um, by seeing someone else’s inventory, people could find glitches to steal their items from them, as well as knowing what they have, etc… (This is, however, with them making it so you can’t just directly take items out…)

/hat would be nifty, as would /craft or /workbench.
    /heal would be pretty nice, obviously it’d have a cooldown.

There’d have to be rules for gamemode changing (obviously), as donors could give out free stuff to others, or give themselves good stuff.

Minigames would (In my opinion at least) be a great idea!
    Although it wouldn’t just be pvp, as that would end up boring for people.

ALSO more donator kits would be amazing!
    Rather than there just being Individual Items for Survival, there could be some for Factions too.

#67954 Score: 0

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

I have put all this into consideration for the server! thanks for the feed back. keep it coming

Donation kits will possibly include lockable chests? as i am currently implementing them for 20k per lock command.

#67957 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Aw yeah Alex :3
    Kits with lockable chests would be a great idea, such as how Survival has the 4x Repair Requests, maybe 4 or 5 lockable chests for the usual $1.33 (USD)? 😛

#67958 Score: 0

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

Yeah. I will be putting in an announcement for more ideas to be put on forums. hoping to have donation packages up and running soon.

#67967 Score: 0

RY4JisHere
    Participant

Some suggestions of ranks:

Knight with /kit Knight
    |
    V
    Warrior with /kit Warrior
    |
    V
    Spartan with /kit Spartan
    |
    V
    Thor with /kit Thor

#LongLiveEC
    #LovesEC

That’s my suggestion for the /rankups

• This reply was modified 9 years, 11 months ago by  RY4JisHere.
    #67984 Score: 0

Antonij
    Participant

Nice suggestions

#67985 Score: 0

Antonij
    Participant

Also king can be added

#67991 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Specify those kits, cause we don’t know if Spartan is like god armor, cause they had good military in real life. Or if thor has leather boots, and pants, with an iron helmet, and has like a stick that does like 5 damage named ‘Thor’s stick’.

#68002 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

There ar a few gpod ideas. For these kits: please list the items in it as well. We dont want oo overpower items.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘My ideas for Factions’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!