My Forum Ban

Home Forums Survival General discussion My Forum Ban

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  borncorp 11 years ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

PigsWillFly68
    Blocked

May i know why im now banned from the forums? I have not done anything wrong here. Or is it just cause you dont like me ay Born?

#21954 Score: 0

PigsWillFly68
    Blocked

Oh and im not gonna stop evading bans till my town (Lake_People) is given to kusher321 like i asked.  And i will know if you have or not. Trust me

#21959 Score: 0

Iamxxromeoxx
    Participant

Why  is everyone so mean to pigs so what if he did something wrong everyone deserves a second chance  I hope that someone heard this and reconsiders what they are doing because it is not fair to pigs

#21960 Score: 0

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

Mod-xrayed thats why romeo we dont hate him he broke server rules when hes a moderator you know those guys that enforce them

#21961 Score: 0

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

also proxying our bans isnt helping APPEAL if your banned skype me jesus

#21962 Score: 0

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

Guys i think your missing the point agian this isnt a ban appeal he want’s his mayor stats given to kusher321.

#21963 Score: 0

PigsWillFly68
    Blocked

Exactly. I will stop evading it after it is transferred. I already spoke to born about it being given over and it never happened. So i told him again, and again. Still no result came out of it. I even had my few friends left on the server remond the mods about it. YET AGAIN no result. Alex, i like you as a friend/ex-colleague and i find you to be a reasonable guy. All i ask is that my bloody town is given to its rightful heir. All i have to say for now

-Pigs

#21964 Score: 0

PigsWillFly68
    Blocked

And romeo i dont care if they treat me like shit. I did wrong and i accept it. I am having fun on my new server and have kept in touch with quite a few people from ec. However i would still like it if my town was to survive as its a thriving town 3/4 of the time. Also it would be nice if people stopped griefing it

#21973 Score: 0

NoiseEBay
    Participant

Unban pigs he is VERY helpful, and he is a good person on the server so unban him.

#21974 Score: 0

PigsWillFly68
    Blocked

I dont want to be unbanned -_-. I just want my town given to kusher. Then im gone for a long while

#21978 Score: 0

Zupers
    Participant
    1 pt

You posted a IP in the server chatbox. That’s why your banned from the website. I’m going to have to ban you from the website. Don’t make another account. Your just making yourself look worse.

-Zupers

#21979 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

Regarding your town, the day you were banned you lost any saying on it. You cant decide who is it going to be for or whats gonna happen to it.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘My Forum Ban’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!