My Final Goodbyes to ec

Home Forums Survival General discussion My Final Goodbyes to ec

This topic contains 23 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Trevish 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

After being demoted to trial mod, then demoted to member for no apparent reason, ive decided its about time i leave ec, My shop and my belongings will be given to FieryAnubis, Along with half of My money, the rest will be given to allbaseball, My doation also goes to FieryAnubis, For those who tend to buy My donor armour at my store, Not to worry, Ill be supplying some for anubis to sell,

This is goodbye

Hope to see you all in the future

Alex.

#28030 Score: 0

MattDude85
    Participant

DAMMIT! I liked you as head mod and then they demoted you? WHY!!!??

#28031 Score: 0

losalio
    Participant

aw D: well…. i guess good bye T.T

#28032 Score: 0

Omega

Alex, I’ll start off the bat with an “I miss you.”
    Though there was reason that you were demoted, and I get that, I think that it’s a shocking fact to suddenly see you gone. We didn’t even know each other till a few weeks ago, but in that time, though we may not have been the best of friends, I think it’s safe to say we were far from enemies. I will always remember you, and I’m sad to see you leave. Not just me, but all of us. We’ll all miss you Alex.

Omega

#28033 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Goodbye man, I never know you were Zac9797 who was the Head Mod of the tekkit server, anyway that server was badass, with YOU, Catch2223, Chibichuba, you did really do alot of good work in that server, I will remember you, and your badass tekkit server man…

#28035 Score: 0

Zevguns
    Participant

Alex was a great head mod. I have no idea why was he demoted to member. But I really hope he comes back. Anyways, good bye Alex. We all had fun and will miss ya. I wish you gd luck! :)
    Keep in touch!
    Your friend,
    Zevguns.

#28036 Score: 0

Invader_swift
    Participant

Later man, hope you has fun somewhere else. You will always have a place in EC History

#28037 Score: 0

Chewbacca
    Participant

Bye alex we will miss u -toto361

#28046 Score: 0

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

Im quiting Ec and minecraft.. Im now situated mainly On garry’s mod servers and dayz servers

#28048 Score: 0

ADCKnight
    Participant
    2 pts

Damn shame, Will miss you.

Thanks for everything you’ve done on the server, especially thanks for the time you took over as mayor while I was on hiatus, I really appreciated that.

#28049 Score: 0

jttt3
    Participant
    1 pt

Although i have only knowns you for a week or two on a personal level i can say you were a great person to know and a amazing player to have by my side, you will be missed and we will keep in touch.

-Jttt3

#28052 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

Alex I’m sorry I never got a chance to meet you or hang out with you. Even if you quit Minecraft I wish you the best of luck with whatever you are doing then. I hear you were a pretty good moderator and I’ve seen you at work. I’m shocked to hear you were demoted twice but since I don’t know the whole reason I will not say anything about it.

Good luck Alex, I don’t know you but I know it is a loss to a good number of us without you. Take care.

#28056 Score: 0

dantheracer
    Participant

bye alex, i loved your shop

#28063 Score: 0

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

No worries ADCK, Your a legend yourself

#28064 Score: 0

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

Ill tend to drop by whenever i can

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!