My farewell to all

Home Forums Global General Discussion My farewell to all

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  DragonEngineer 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

DragonEngineer
    Participant

It’s DragonEngineer here, previously known as DragonKnightz34 and JiaZheng2707.

I had played EC since August 2012, everything looks so foreign to me, I have only 1 friend at that time and its my friend who recommended me this server. I found this server enjoyable and stayed for 3 years. Its kind of sad that it has to end with some of the good server branches such as Prison.

In that 3 years, I made lots of friends in the server, such as melee49, ClockSpeed, Redz4life, Ender243, and many more from my TreeTopia and DragonMeadow towns. I’m glad the community spirit is still on as we have our own leisure skype chat group, well we talk quite a lot of gossips, but mostly random stuff 😛

I got premium account in 2015 as “DragonEngineer”, as I found interest in doing redstones and command blocks as well as me loving Dragons so much.

We hope our paths cross each other one day, be it in real life or in other servers. Later in the month I will make some of the server recommendations, for both cracked and premiums, for those who wanted to continue with the spirit of Minecrafters, hopefully those servers are where we can meet each other again.

For those who still want to play with me, sadly I will only be in premium servers now, you will see me often in Hypixel server, especially a minigame called “Warlords”. You can see my name in green with the tag [VIP].

Well, even though EternalCraft server is shutting down, our EternalCraft community spirit will lasts a lifetime.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!