My Builder Application

Home Forums Prison Builder Application My Builder Application

This topic contains 23 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  manolodetona 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

manolodetona
    Participant

sorry guys cause i like a emerald and diamond and quarts later i will build agian no emerad and diamond block

At My Plot /p h manolodetona

View post on imgur.com

#131776 Score: 0

gorbit99
    Participant

First of all, i was not trying to attack him, and say, that he’s a bad builder, no. I said, that he should build something without using diamond and quartz. I think, that his builds are very well made, but the block usage is just bad. And by the way, i was correcting his grammar, so later he won’t make the same mistake. And I only mstyped advantege that time. And vishu, I don’t want to be a builder, but I have my OPINION. If he builds something, that looks nice, and the block usage fits the build, then I think he could be a good builder on the server.

#131782 Score: 0

Murilo
    Participant

Hello! :)
    this building looks very cute, It has a good structure and nice details… This great building, It has nice combination of colors wich emerald block and quartz… :) !

@gorbit99 , I think there’s nothing wrong with the combination of blocks (Emerlad Block and quartz)… Also, they can change the blocks, if it seems too OP!

Well… good luck and I liked its construction! :)

#131783 Score: 0

Artoriel
    Participant
    2 pts

gorbit99 was just giving his feedbacks and opinions, he even gave some suggestions so that the applicant can improve her builds even more. I don’t see anything wrong with that.. In fact, it is good for the community.

#131786 Score: 0

gorbit99
    Participant

Thank you clockspeed, really appreciate it. Malvina, I’m not saying, that s a babad ccombination, it does look nice together, but it doesn’t fit the build.

#131787 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

The age and the “grammar taunt” was bad

#131788 Score: 0

gorbit99
    Participant

If you see someone, who doesn’t kniw, how to write something, you just let him be? no, you help him by correcting his grammar, so later he wont make the same mistake again. If you go back there, you can see, that it was a friendly help, not a taunt.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by  gorbit99.
    #131790 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Correct yours first,not his :)
    Thank you for your attention 😉

#132069 Score: 0

manolodetona
    Participant

i will Try to biuld another Ty For comment 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!