mubar_ak47 Survival Ban Appeal

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal mubar_ak47 Survival Ban Appeal

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Rogue_Art 9 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

IGN : mubar_ak47
    why i was banned : Duplication Hacks
    who banned you : WaveWare
    why should i be banned : Okaiii soo, I Don’t even know if those hacks even exist. He banned me because i lied to him and told him i had an “Unlimited Diamond mine”. Because he asked me How do i get all these diamonds in /warp kfc. what i really did was goto /warp DShop buy them for 625-650$ (I Dont rememeber, long time) and sell them for 600$. and i Dont know who just kept buying them ALL like i think it was Chillz. he kept just buying alot it was a similar person to ChillzKillz. Anyways, I Don’t think there is a Duplication hack in Minecraft o.o” So Please Can you Re-Consider in unbanning me? i waited for more than 8 Months..

#105677 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I’d say give her another chance, but with strict rules :)

#105678 Score: 0

x_denx_x
    Participant

lol well that’s weird i dont think dup hacks exist too i just youtubed them and they’re all fake/photoshop. i think she shud be unbanned its fair XD

#105679 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

What i know is that it’s not waveware who banned you,but Psycho9.I was still playing EC when you got banned.And yes you got banned for duping and you even accepted the fact and after your ban you went onto Prison server and threatened to hack the server and then you got banned by Xavier3479.

I’m pretty sure that’s the story i remember

#105680 Score: 0

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

Umm lol I may have said some wrong stuff i dont remember its been a Really Long time, and Also Trevish no offense or something But Prison doesn’t have to do with this…

#105681 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Prison may not have anything to do with it but the ‘threatening to hack’ do relate.

#105682 Score: 0

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

TrevishX, Let’s not Spam the Forums. Let’s just Discuss it in Chat.

#105691 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Committed multiple offenses, threatened to hack the server, and bypassed multiple times. Denied.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘mubar_ak47 Survival Ban Appeal’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!